Action Figure DC Collectibles - DC Comics Icons 6 inch Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crapola! I have almost everyone I wanted in the ICONS line and Shazam and the newly announced Supergirl were going to be the last ones I needed. Now what???
The icons don't exactly match the other figures in style.....
Phooey!

I'm still holding out hope for the line!

After a hard week at work, took some pics when I got home to relax, hope you guys like them!

896b2f26bdae61d463dae2f464f02045.jpg
3ff355085c8770614fb95cae7d0ea58f.jpg
fea62012e1d5594d45863176fca30089.jpg
02e5c6fd9337e89d2f64337f831c209e.jpg
3da70c244ea5a01de2340d047852f0ca.jpg
557ebbb36c8d7d5b8153849809c03e04.jpg
a2fe3d6c6d7834d15b914db3a1f72bd9.jpg
a3856e5901a8334789d99c2f018d6791.jpg
597da2f6394de425f11be07b0ae5abcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Booster Gold/Blue Beetle two pack was cancelled due to low interest from retailers. We didn’t have enough orders to move ahead with the two pack. Currently the DC Icons line has Nightwing, Supergirl, Super Sons 2 Pack and Death of Superman set coming up in the fall of this year."

Seems Catwoman and Demon were canceled too.

Slightly off topic, but is that a thing that Batgirl does in the comics? Take selfies after beating bad guys?

Thanks for making me feel like an even grumpier old man.

OK I know this is a dumb question but IS Shazam and the other ICONS really cancelled because every single retailer still has them up for pre-order.

Turns out D.C. is releasing Rebirth Batman and Superman as separate figures! I'm so glad to hear this because I was kinda disappointed that in the 7 pack they don't have extra hands and exessories.

Turns out D.C. is releasing Rebirth Batman and Superman as separate figures! I'm so glad to hear this because I was kinda disappointed that in the 7 pack they don't have extra hands and exessories.

Really? Is it the 7pack Rebirth Superman or Reborn Superman with the red boots?

I hope it's the latter.

The pic is of the blue boots but that could probably change for the production piece. I wish the would modify Batman's head too. His head looks weird in profile. The mouth is too close to the nose and his lower lip and chin stick out too much.

Could you share the pics?

I remember the Rebirth pack was supposed to be the new 52 pack but that one never came out. That Supes looked great.

dc-collectibles-dc-icons-af-justice-league-7-pack.jpg

So hopefully that Superman is the new costume, it would sell better than the all blue one imo.

superman-cv-20-224716.jpg

The news was over at toy news international. The pics are the same ones used for the justice league set but look how much the actual product differed from the original pics on those.

Slightly off topic, but is that a thing that Batgirl does in the comics? Take selfies after beating bad guys?

Thanks for making me feel like an even grumpier old man.

If I remember correctly, a couple of years before Rebirth, they did a soft reboot on the character with a more hipster take. That was about the time when I stopped reading it, but based on the direction it was heading, it's entirely possible that they have her taking selfies now.

If I remember correctly, a couple of years before Rebirth, they did a soft reboot on the character with a more hipster take. That was about the time when I stopped reading it, but based on the direction it was heading, it's entirely possible that they have her taking selfies now.

I am pretty sure that is the whole "Batgirl of Burnside" thing... more of a millennial. Which is fine for me, although I've never read the character, I do enjoy the update to the suit.

I know.

And on top of that Revoltech is also doing the wrong Wolverine.

Sucks to be me.

You must be soooo embarrassed!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back