Just ordered Bubo. Did I make the right decision?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order placed! Jabba's throne room is getting crowded. Now it's time for some two legged creatures.... Lando in Skiff guard, Max rebo band, Boba Fett, Han in carbonite .... etc.

2144_press01-001.jpg

2144_press02-001.jpg

2144_press03-001.jpg

2144_press04-001.jpg

2144_press05-001.jpg

21441_press01-001.jpg

21441_press02-001.jpg

I went ahead and ordered, but I have to admit I really don't find the smaller creatures terribly exciting.

Now we need a Jawa.

And Max Rebo and the non-SE band.

And a Gamorrean Guard.

And Lando in his Skiff Guard disguise.

And Boba Fett.

And Han Solo in carbonite.

And C-3PO.

And Chewbacca.

And Oola.

And...

third note: none of these are articulated and don't need to be IMO but it would have been nice if Bubo had shoulder joints or could open his mouth.

Wow, did anyone notice he's not expected to ship until 3rdQ 2007?? I didn't think a figure like this would be more than 2ndQ.

tomandshell said:
Got my order in.

How about you?
Ended up passing, I don't want a cluttered looking Jabba display.

Actually bubo sucks, when is SS going to make my figure, this is the final nail, medicom is going to buy SS out.

tomandshell said:
Now we need a Jawa.

And Max Rebo and the non-SE band.

And a Gamorrean Guard.

And Lando in his Skiff Guard disguise.

And Boba Fett.

And Han Solo in carbonite.

And C-3PO.

And Chewbacca.

And Oola.

And...

An EPHONT MON! A HERME ODLE! AN AMANAMAN!

If we're gonna go broke, just get the big cool guys in there first...:lol

I'm in for Bubo, I think the set is a **smidge** overpriced, but overall will be very cool with the set-up. Surprised that he's not expected until 3rd Q though... thats a long f'n wait! Here's hoping we don't get a repeat of the fall of '06 when all the figures shipped at once :google

Budo looks good, and the (too small) Womp Rats are ... kinda cute; especially the scratching one!
But what are Womp Rats doing in Jabba's palace? Aren't they suppose to be jumping around in the Jundland wastes? I can only presume that Budo EATS these things. And perhaps he is not the only creature in Jabba's palace that does...

Back