Just ordered Bubo. Did I make the right decision?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
I bought him when he went up for order. The price hike definetely seems uncalled for, especially for these little things. :rolleyes:

I think they might be quite large, if you compare them to Bubo which is much bigger than Crumb. The rats may be as big as Worrt.

Wor-Gar said:
I think they might be quite large, if you compare them to Bubo which is much bigger than Crumb. The rats may be as big as Worrt.

That's kind of what I'm thinking. Besides if someone thinks the a so called price hike is uncalled for why buy them? :lol

True. It might be the cost of the leather strap and chain, plus a small ES.

I hope Dusty posts that pic of Crumb with Bubo. I am curious just how large Bubo is.

jlcmsu said:
That's kind of what I'm thinking. Besides if someone thinks the a so called price hike is uncalled for why buy them? :lol
Why buy them?? Because the creatures will look good besides Jabba!! Didn't Alice already have a discussion about this with you? :confused: You really have some issues dude.

jlcmsu said:

Because I'm Bib Fortuna to Sideshows Jabba.. THEY OWN ME. :D

So no pics of him with another figure or the Jabba set-up? Just curious about how big this guy is.

Wor-Gar said:

Product weight is 3 lbs so he may be larger than some expect.

jason2885 said:
I got him at like 6 minutes after he went up. Im surprised it took him so long to sell out.
Took me 2 minutes. Yes, with an ES of 1500, me too, I'd expected Bodo to sell out much faster. The price could have played a role. Or perhaps people didn't think he was a 'must have' (which I can completely understand). Or could this be the first sign of a 'Jabba palace fatigueness' (which again, I can completely understand)?
Still, Budo looks great, and together with Salacious and the other critters he could one day become a very sought after item.
I wonder how long it will take before the first board member will report about loosing one of his critters! After all, they are pretty small, aren't they.

Hey, you know what? The dog ate my Salacious!

Re: Got "Bubo" Ex. Creature pack!

Do you really need to make a new thread for this? There are "bubo" threads, just post in one of those ;)

I got the exclusive and I'm quite happy with Bubo.

I think the price has to do with the size of Bubo. He's much larger than Crumb in the movie. There's a quick shot where someone walks by and he's about the size of a dog.

Got mine....however Im not sure why?????

I think this was not the best thing to come out with, but it will add to the diorama. Hopefully, SS will redeem themselves and add some much needed articulation to the Bubo and at some point S O O N, offer a Boba Fett to go in there some where. Im really not into buying 1/6 scale statues, regardless if they look nice in a diorama. Capt. Solo in Carbonite would have been a better choice.

Redeem themselves? :lol DC it's just a figure. Don't take your toys so seriously. :rotfl :rotfl

Bubo's cool. Not the most sought announcement but they're saving bigger and better ones for starting next month. Everyone take it easy.

I got mine, I love my new phone I can order right from the internet on my phone:chew

forgot about it, wait listed after work. no big deal though as I can go without an extra wamprat with sand fleas.

Back