Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

Pics of the Jurassic World visitor's guide prop...

L5wrJKL.jpg

IN4bJqu.jpg

m29bSkz.jpg

bDkYDpE.jpg

It can never happen, the DNA completely falls apart in the first few million years IIRC.

It can never happen, the DNA completely falls apart in the first few million years IIRC.

they could always mutate reptiles to make them look like giant lizards (It wouldn't be dinosaurs but still....)

kind of like how Godzilla 98 was created from radiation :lol someone should take a bunch of lizards and frogs and throw them in some radiation :rotfl

they could always mutate reptiles to make them look like giant lizards (It wouldn't be dinosaurs but still....)

kind of like how Godzilla 98 was created from radiation :lol someone should take a bunch of lizards and frogs and throw them in some radiation :rotfl

Dinofrogs!

XzPA5C0.jpg

We just need a time machine. How cool would it be to go back and see all the huge creatures that existed before us hunt and be hunted in their natural habitat.

Man that Mosasaurus bit is going to be terrifying and seems like it'll give some form of homage to JAWS with some underwater action.

Dinosaurs are cool and all, but I'm most looking forward to the gyrosphere instructional video by Jimmy Fallon :lol

someone else, not only did they think of the same idea, but cared enough to make a picture of it on their computer.

God bless the internet :)

It would of been more cost effective for John Hammond to make these things, but he spared no expense :lecture

He didn't want to make "Jurassic Basement Petting Zoo" :lol

Thanks for the pictures.
Interesting that there are no mentions of the rumoured new dinosaur and the raptors.

I have Jurassic Park decals (putting stripes on it soon) on my Dodge Nitro and a woman asked me if I really worked there. She was being dead serious. With as straight a face I could, I said "Yes ma'am, I'm a park ranger there." :lol
People these days.

That's rad, ever since the first film I've always wondered how the park would have turned out if it hadn't gone wrong.

Back