Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

:lecture:lecture:lecture :goodpost:

Still the greatest practical effect ever.

b8XoIXZ.png
Imagine if we got that kind of paint quality in our SS collectibles... :thud:

That scene still freaks me out a little because of how realistic that Rex looks. Its a shame practical effects are becoming dinosaurs themselves. They look so much better. When will Hollywood finally realize CGI is an enhancing tool, not a primary effect :slap

Are those handlebars on top?

DinoRidersLogo1.jpg

:lol now I'm concerned about this movie! :lol

I think they are handels/grips... not for riding but possible just for animal control purposes.

Hopefully we won't see security guys riding these things.

practical effects have always looked better than CGI. If the CGI back in the 80s and 90s were as great as it is today, we might not have even seen those great practical effects. It's just the way things are.

Why is everyone assuming that the iron thing around the Raptor's head will actually be seen in the film? Couldn't it just be some contraption they use behind the camera to store these things? Perhaps even a clamp to hold the head while it's being painted, glued or whatever. Like a carpenter's clamp?

Why is everyone assuming that the iron thing around the Raptor's head will actually be seen in the film? Couldn't it just be some contraption they use behind the camera to store these things? Perhaps even a clamp to hold the head while it's being painted, glued or whatever. Like a carpenter's clamp?

I hope you're right but considering some plot points it makes sense that they would have them on their heads.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

:hi5:

I hope you're right but considering some plot points it makes sense that they would have them on their heads.

Yeah it could very well be. I just think that contraption looks "unfinished" or something compared to the Raptor. Looks more like a tool than an actual cage/muzzle-muzzle thing that would be designed for the movie, but that's just how I see it.

Yeah, 2015 is looking great for big franchises. Jurassic World, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Terminator: Genesis, Bond 24, Star Wars: Episode VII, and Mission: Impossible 5...I just want 2014 to be over with already :lol

Back