Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park 4

I forget where I read it, but palentolgists now think T. Rex might have been covered in feathers.

:horror

yes, something like this:

SgSJk.jpg

the Raptor:

Deinonychus_feathered.jpg

Kill it with fire.

What bugged me about the JP Raptors was they weren't really Raptors and were more like Utahraptor or Deinonychus.

In their defense, I don't think there was a solid distinction in paleontology between the Velociraptor and the Utahraptor yet. Deinonychus had always been my impression, but upon doing a little research, while bigger than the Velociraptor, Deinonychus still falls at well below shoulder height on an average human.

800px-Dromie_scale.png

In their defense, I don't think there was a solid distinction in paleontology between the Velociraptor and the Utahraptor yet. Deinonychus had always been my impression, but upon doing a little research, while bigger than the Velociraptor, Deinonychus still falls at well below shoulder height on an average human.

800px-Dromie_scale.png

Yeah I came across that earlier. The film Raptors should be between that and Utah.

I'm quite optimistic about Jurassic World. We're overdue a dinosaur movie and Jurassic Park is the only franchise that could give us one. It had fallen flat by the end of JPIII so it had to 'restart' in a way. The idea of a fully operational park (or world...) sounds great.

I'm quite optimistic about Jurassic World. We're overdue a dinosaur movie and Jurassic Park is the only franchise that could give us one. It had fallen flat by the end of JPIII so it had to 'restart' in a way. The idea of a fully operational park (or world...) sounds great.

I completely agree.

that was kind of funny lol.

I did love the logo at the end. That looked badass

I forget where I read it, but palentolgists now think T. Rex might have been covered in feathers.

:horror

They're all stroking that theory with most Dinos.

yes, something like this:

SgSJk.jpg

the Raptor:

Deinonychus_feathered.jpg

They can say this, but every time I talk on the net about the JP Dilophosaurus might be accurate with the gills on FB a palentologist says that they didnt show in any fossils. Well I dont see any ***** feathers on the fossil records of Rex so GTFO! :lol

Also reports came in that Triceratops is now omnivore, so guess a "big pig". I call BS

t's a pitch trailer. Which means they made it, so they could pitch the idea to the studio. It's not the movie, and i'm 90% sure that ILM had nothing to do with it.

Has this been posted yet?

https://youtu.be/630-5GNYOXI

It's the video pitch made for the movie...

I like it! I hope we see something like this in the actual movie! :hi5:

I wasn't sure on which to get, green or brown. I like the green because it has the black around the eyes like the JP1 female but the brown is the overall color scheme for the JP1 female but the eye sockets aren't darkened.

Get both! I did! And don't forget, Papo made a really cool Running T-Rex too! :wink1:

EXACTLY!!!!

To hell with the rest, there is only ONE King of the Dinosaurs.

:exactly: :goodpost: :hi5:

The hell is that? Nah t-rex would destroy that thing.

Back