Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park 4

That looks like a lot of fun to go see. I think if that "Walking with Dinosaurs" was in my city I'd be there in a second.

Has anyone bought the Papo T-Rex? I was thinking about buying one since they're so damn cheap and it's almost a good representation of the Rex from the films.

I've had the green Papo Tyrannosaurus for many years now. He's pretty cool.

I've had the green Papo Tyrannosaurus for many years now. He's pretty cool.

I wasn't sure on which to get, green or brown. I like the green because it has the black around the eyes like the JP1 female but the brown is the overall color scheme for the JP1 female but the eye sockets aren't darkened.

Papo makes some nice stuff...I always prefered the green myself

Thanks for the input, I may end up getting the green one.

Anyway, for this film we definitely need more emphasis on animatronic puppets. The JP1 Rex is still to this day the pinnacle of movie magic IMO. I still think the JP1 CGI is still the most superior to date, and to think it was basically the start of it.

2870v85.jpg

Anyway, for this film we definitely need more emphasis on animatronic puppets. The JP1 Rex is still to this day the pinnacle of movie magic IMO. I still think the JP1 CGI is still the most superior to date, and to think it was basically the start of it.

2870v85.jpg

:exactly:

The name change I can deal with. I'm guessing it just relates to the new name for the park.

The CGI and fx are far superior in JP1 then in JP3. They really need to put that effort in again.

Most importantly, the T-Rex needs to be great again.

:exactly:

The name change I can deal with. I'm guessing it just relates to the new name for the park.

The CGI and fx are far superior in JP1 then in JP3. They really need to put that effort in again.

Most importantly, the T-Rex needs to be great again.

EXACTLY!!!!

To hell with the rest, there is only ONE King of the Dinosaurs.

The name change is ok, you don't want to simply call it just "Jurassic Park" again. And its in line with having an up and running theme park but I don't want to see Raptors operating computers or any human/dino hybrid nonsense bull****.

Dinos get loose, Humans have to escape, a Trike fights a Rex or something like that. 2 Dinosaurs fighting is still enough to hold my attention I don't want some crazy nonsense about them evolving too much.

Would also be good to stay clear of all old characters, maybe a referance to Hammond and InGen and maybe quick mention of the first incident and call it a day.

Okay name change I can live with too I guess... Heard the plot was what i said 8 months ago as well. So I guess I'm happy. :dunno :lol

Jurassic Park for me it's like the Resident Evil games.

You always need one of the original characters in there somewhere in the sequels. At least one.

I say beef up the Rex. You can't replace him, you can't use the same formula again so add a few tweaks to this one. Make him smart, make him lethal, make him unstoppable and make him scary. They tried replacing Rex for yrs but never succeeded. Jp3 just got people pissed and gigantasaurus is bigger but much weaker.

T. rex is king and I'm betting Jurassic world means that dinosaurs aren't just on some island, there are multiple theme parks around the world perhaps ? Or a very big park in a state or something?

All in all I want sea dinosaurs and a much lethal Rex that rivals the first.

I say beef up the Rex. You can't replace him, you can't use the same formula again so add a few tweaks to this one. Make him smart, make him lethal, make him unstoppable and make him scary. They tried replacing Rex for yrs but never succeeded. Jp3 just got people pissed and gigantasaurus is bigger but much weaker.

T. rex is king and I'm betting Jurassic world means that dinosaurs aren't just on some island, there are multiple theme parks around the world perhaps ? Or a very big park in a state or something?

All in all I want sea dinosaurs and a much lethal Rex that rivals the first.

Thing is, it's a fact that T-Rex had the highest bite force of anything that's ever lived on the planet that has been found. Gigantosaurus might be slightly larger, but Rex has more muscle power and some of the most heavily muscled legs ever.

Also serrations in it's teeth probably caused infections to Dinos being bit since they would have rotted meat in them. If Rex, even a sub adult bit Spinosaurus it's neck bones would of been crushed. Rex was all about crushing bones and eating the entire carcass.

We need another female from JP1 on screen, but beefed up and even more scarier.

I still think the JP1 CGI is still the most superior to date, and to think it was basically the start of it.

2870v85.jpg

Snake I agree with you 100%. I recently watched Jurassic Park again after nearly 7 years. The combo of CGI and animatronics is well balanced and still looks amazing to this day. JP1's CGI still beats a lot of newer films and can hold it's own , even after all these years. The CGI was used asa tool and not as the story teller.

Sea Dinos? Go play JP:TG :lol They still didnt explain how they got dna for the Mosasaur. Unless bone marrow like JP:OG game used.

And yes we need at least Tim back.

Snake I agree with you 100%. I recently watched Jurassic Park again after nearly 7 years. The combo of CGI and animatronics is well balanced and still looks amazing to this day. JP1's CGI still beats a lot of newer films and can hold it's own , even after all these years. The CGI was used asa tool and not as the story teller.

The transition from the Rex next to the window of Goldblum's door, and then it's out of frame for a split second and then it's walking toward the other truck is still AMAZING. It's still to this day the most convincing CGI to date.

[ame]https://youtu.be/1koa2xAxCAw[/ame]

Ya know what I'd love? To buy a **** load of air clay and build a 1/6 T-Rex. Man...

Back