Jurassic World 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait....you guys assume that Rex is the same Rex from the first film?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The T. Rex in this movie is the same T. Rex from Jurassic Park," Trevorrow said. "She’s been on the island for 22 years. She's still alive. She’s a little older, and she’s angry." He added to Slashfilm that the dinosaur may look a bit different than viewers are used to. "We took the original design and obviously, technology has changed," he continued. "So, it’s going to move a little bit differently, but it’ll move differently because it’s older. And we’re giving her some scars, and we're tightening her skin."
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/jurassic-world-director-original-t-792520
https://imgur.com/a/qiX8Q

I don’t get how a big dog can last 10-12 yrs but a huge trex can love for 25. Maybe cause it’s a lizard or bird descendent

I don’t get how a big dog can last 10-12 yrs but a huge trex can love for 25. Maybe cause it’s a lizard or bird descendent

More so what I don’t get is, other than personal nostalgia, what is the point of making it the aged original Rex, the redesign makes her look different, there’s no reference in the film, all that effort to think through the design and animation and no one else would ever know if they didn’t catch the interview or follow a news or forum site.

Makes you wonder if a similar interview will say the Brachiosaurus in these trailers is the same one Grant first saw.

More so what I don’t get is, other than personal nostalgia, what is the point of making it the aged original Rex, the redesign makes her look different, there’s no reference in the film, all that effort to think through the design and animation and no one else would ever know if they didn’t catch the interview or follow a news or forum site.

Makes you wonder if a similar interview will say the Brachiosaurus in these trailers is the same one Grant first saw.

what an amazing missed opportunity

I love it that classic Trex is in it again. One of my favorite characters ever with her iconic yell.
Loved Jurassic World too and indominus Rex. Ton of classic moments me a great score.

Can’t wait for this one.

DEB14D1A-DCEF-4EAA-9352-FFA2FF290EAF.jpeg

Toy reveal of the new monstersaurus, ‘Indoraptor’

Or ‘Villain Dino’ in the placard :lol

If Galapagos tortoise can live for 150 years why can't a giant prehistoric reptile live for 25 years?
Giraffe and domestic horses usually live up to 25 years or longer.

We haven't been here even a blink of an eye by comparison.

Speaking of T Rex, I remember reading theories that it's head had evolved so large that scientists expected the tiny arms to fade away completely while it's head got only bigger... that is if it didn't go extinct. It also had the highest bite force of any terrestrial animal. I don't think anything even came close.

12,800 pounds PSI where as a Crocodile is only 5,000 PSI.

If Galapagos tortoise can live for 150 years why can't a giant prehistoric reptile live for 25 years?
Giraffe and domestic horses usually live up to 25 years or longer.

Maybe it’s a mammal thing but most big dogs die at 10 or 12 yrs old

My Labrador died at 17, but I'm sure she'd live longer if it wasn't for severall cancer removing operations throughout 10 years.

Back