Jurassic World 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can place JPLW and JP3 right behind JW and it will play out the same. It literally ended on the exact same note as JP with the T-rex roaring.

It was one of the guys from Armchair directors that made a comment (and I agree with him) that the T-Rex had no business in the movie. Where did he come from as he was not part of the story. He had a wrestler role..”Oh my here come T-Rex folks!! T-Rex has entered the building”. We as the viewers are “yeah ficking T-Rex is Back” as nostalgia from past pictures BUT if you never saw the others you would be “Hey who’s this guys coming in at the last second”!!

The park is what made it so great. Fail to see what can constitute.another movie. What else can they do that would be quality? Dino war would be terrible.

I think the 'dino war' element will be in there somewhere. I imagine we'll see alot more hybrids after InGen escaped the island with the embryo's. I just hope we get our regular dinos too.

The Raptors will actually talk in the next one. That dream Grant had in JP3 was in fact a premonition about it. They had great foresight in that movie.

Of course any movie that makes money these days has to have a sequel.

They got lucky with the Jurassic Park franchise having a triumphant return with this film, but I don't think the success will follow through into another sequel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Raptors will actually talk in the next one.

ANTPJoz.gif

tumblr_nnlr0qw41R1qi26b5o1_400.gif

I don't see how it would be possible for another park to ever exist. The next movie will prolly just be about the billions of dollars they've lost from all the lawsuits.

jurassiccafe1.jpg

Jurassic Cafe: Come Dine With Me

cookshow movie, where we get to see dinosaurs turned into fast food.
and we have temple run dude come back: dinosaurs are friends not food shat
raptor chops, Mmmmmmm.

That's an angle I could actually see happening^ I mean, undoubtedly someone out there would be wondering what dinosaurs taste like. Oh and the Raptor bros being deployed against poachers hunting for Triceratops horns.

Of course any movie that makes money these days has to have a sequel.

They got lucky with the Jurassic Park franchise having a triumphant return with this film, but I don't think the success will follow through into another sequel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly. I completely doubt the second one does as well. I honestly think this one did so well due to time of year and because it got good reviews. The second one will more than likely disappoint and won't make as much. This franchise may be cyclical.

Jurassic Universe! :lol

They could launch a T-rex to another planet and have dinosaurs vs aliens!!!!!!!

Jurassic League?

omg haha one team of dinos take on the universe's most evil nemesis. One that is very familiar. Jurassic League: Return of the Comet

Js it'll probably be a more dark sided film, Ingen Secret lab with Wu doing experiments in California and some Grady doing something... :dunno it be cute if Grady still had a raptor egg he owns and raises... :lol

"Jurassic Cafe"

"Burgers, Chicken, Pizza & Chinese"

Wow. So they eat Chinese people.

They left a pretty obvious sequel hook with Wu escaping with the embryos so now doubt they will work with that. But going back to the island again will be a bit much.

It is surprising when you consider that Titanic is one of the top two films of all time, and it doesn't have a sequel yet.

Was this sarcasm? What sequel can you make about a boat that sunk? Jack coming back from the dead as a white walker and raging war on the world for not checking the ship specs?

Hm well they didn't find his body when they were looking for him. Maybe there's hope.

Back