Jurassic park Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here my wishlist :D:

JP:
Diorama Line (best in 1:18 scale)

1. T-Rex attacking Jeeps
2. Sick Triceratops
3. Dilophosaurus attacks Nedry (Nedry on his bottom, Spitter takes first spit and a partly Jeep Wrangler with working lights to get the movie atmosphere).
4. Raptors attack Muldoon
5. Raptors in the kitchen

In a smaller scale (maybe like SS Look Sir Droids Diorama):
1. Brachiosaur eating from the leafs and standing on the hindlegs
2. Gallimimus stampede

Maquettes:
1. 1:12 T-Rex
2. 1:6 Raptor
3. 1:6 Dilophosaurus
4. 1:18 Brachiosaurus
5. 1:6 Gallimimus

Wallmounts/Busts:
1. 1:5 T-Rex
2. 1:1 Raptor

Sorry i leave out 1:6 figures. I really can't believe these will sell well.

Ok here my wishlist :D:

JP:
Diorama Line (best in 1:18 scale)

1. T-Rex attacking Jeeps
2. Sick Triceratops
3. Dilophosaurus attacks Nedry (Nedry on his bottom, Spitter takes first spit and a partly Jeep Wrangler with working lights to get the movie atmosphere).
4. Raptors attack Muldoon
5. Raptors in the kitchen

In a smaller scale (maybe like SS Look Sir Droids Diorama):
1. Brachiosaur eating from the leafs and standing on the hindlegs
2. Gallimimus stampede

Maquettes:
1. 1:12 T-Rex
2. 1:6 Raptor
3. 1:6 Dilophosaurus
4. 1:18 Brachiosaurus
5. 1:6 Gallimimus

Wallmounts/Busts:
1. 1:5 T-Rex
2. 1:1 Raptor

Sorry i leave out 1:6 figures. I really can't believe these will sell well.

damn that all sounds so nice , i'm drooling like hell here hahaha

The Velociraptors in the kitchen would make sense as a diorama, but not Muldoon's demise. Muldoon's death was one entirely of shock value with the alpha female showing immediately to the left of Muldoon's face as he fixes his aim on the other raptor. The attack makes the situation for the survivors all the more dire when we realize that this man, who knows more about Velociraptors behaviorally than any other human, and who has hunted "most things that can hunt you", was killed quite deftly by the Velociraptors which managed to sneak to within literally inches of him before Muldoon realized survival was an impossibility. The scene happens extremely quickly, it's extremely grisly... and unfortunately Bob Peck is no longer with us. It's a visceral attack wherein the "great white hunter" is eaten alive, very unlike the equally shocking but much grander and less gut-wrenching attack upon the Velociraptors by the Tyrannosaur. Seeing Tim and Lex cowering around the kitchen counters with the Velociraptors patrolling the aisles has a much higher likelihood.

i agree scar, but in the final scene, when grant and the kids come in to the main hall ,just before the Rex starts eating the raptors , would also make a great dio i think.

where grant keeps elli & the kids behind him, and 2 raptors are coming from left & right

now this is what the t-rex maquette should be
2667-0076c1-1.jpg

2667-0076d1-1.jpg

now this is what the t-rex maquette should be
2667-0076c1-1.jpg

2667-0076d1-1.jpg

This is from Stan Winston private collection that is up for auction. When I saw this I was drooling for 2 days.... I love it.

Oh, how I wish Sideshow would do something like this for us. Maybe someday somebody will....

Can you hear me Sideshow? Can you????

I can see why Sideshow has put a halt on this from a business perspective, but from a collectors point of view this is very annoying. That maquette is exactly what they should make!
No need to alter, direct from the molds at Stan Winston to you.

Awesome link Bamboota. I'm really bummed I missed them when they came into town. Hopefully I'll catch the show some other time.

A 1:18 Brach? C'mon, Scar. That's pushin' it. :D

That's what makes it a wishlist, Dan. It's intended to push the envelope and make people think about possibility, not necessarily probability. ;)

Wow. That SWS T.rex is absolutely breathtaking... though I will still say that in light of Stan's recent death, I find these auctions more than a touch indelicate. Long live Stan the Man.

Wow. That SWS T.rex is absolutely breathtaking... though I will still say that in light of Stan's recent death, I find these auctions more than a touch indelicate. Long live Stan the Man.

As far as i know the auctions where started long before Stan's death.
(I think one year ago or something). I was looking at Profiles in History and only thought "why the hell is he doing this????"...
When hearing from his death i suddenly knew why...
very sad... R.I.P. Stan, you will never be forgotten!

As long a they get the creatures "JP" anatomically correct and the colours right, I'll be happy.
Although I would like a Dynamically posed T-rex maquette and quite Large, maybe 1/6 or 1/8 scale, that would be awesome

I think a poll is in order to see which people would buy more of, because I'm sure a T-Rex collectible made to look like the ones from Jurassic Park will most definately sell better than any other type T-Rex be a 'walking with dinosaurs' or a totally original design

Back