Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1504__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_1505__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_1506__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_1507__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_1508__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_1509__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_1510__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_1511__scaled_600.jpg

For some reason these pictures aren't showing up for me. :(

I would think a line aimed at collectors would be more focused on the original films, though. Forget Blue, I'm looking for Clever Girl and the Long Grass boys. Maybe even a Rex with more than two colors painted on.

I would be interested in them, too, but it's not an either/or for me. I love Blue. Blue and Owen are pretty much my only real interest in the JW set of movies. I was mad that they got rid of the Raptor Squad in JW because I think that could've been a movie all on its own. Give me the entire Raptor Squad in this scale with better paint along with the original stuff (JP).

I’m so absolutely psyched for the collector line. That Blue is exactly the figure I’ve wanted forever (well the sculpt is) and I’ve been tempted to put together an Owen just like that so I couldn’t be happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're finally getting a HUGE Brachiosaurus.

I’ve been teetering on paying $50 for the Papo one, felt like too much, now I know that $50 can probably get me an in scale one that’s just as faithful to the Winston design, so glad to have confirmation.

And we’re getting 6” collector Malcom.

It's curious why a solo Malcom, where Blue and Owen at least go together, though Malcom could go with SC Rex. Would love to see a collector grade Rex at some point, though I realize that would be SC size unless they just give it collector level articulation and such but not scale.

Target.com had the Legacy Spinosaurus in stock for a very short period earlier today, managed to snag one.

Just got another Thrash and Throw T-rex today.
Now i can "imagine" they are my TLW's Buck and Doe.
Definitely will commission someone to repaint them for me in future.

DSC00543.JPG

DSC00540.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

I'm a little disappointed that in all the previews from Mattel at SDCC, the Jungle Explorer wasn't announced as coming, really hope they produce one.

Back