Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m waiting for wave 2, I want Malcom, the girl from JWFK with the T-Rex Skull, and I’m hoping for the destruct-a-saurs with the egg hatchery equipment.

Still crossing fingers for a jungle explorer.

Still haven't seen Ellie or Malcom around me.

Also if anyone was looking there was a custom 1/6 Malcom on eBay a few days ago for $275ish; didn't look bad but I can't afford the custom Grant project at the moment so no need for me.

I finally caved and bought the Jeep, I was holding out for the Jungle Explore, but at $15 I couldn't pass, but now I want Ellie and Muldoon because I was thinking I could do a display of the Rex chasing them after saving Malcom.

I finally caved and bought the Jeep, I was holding out for the Jungle Explore, but at $15 I couldn't pass, but now I want Ellie and Muldoon because I was thinking I could do a display of the Rex chasing them after saving Malcom.

Yeah I think the Jeep is great; hoping for the Explorer but then I'd want Tim and Lex.

I could almost see the Explorer coming with Lex and Tim, as many may not want them without it but would feel them necessary with it, where the Jeep could be Ellie and Grant, Ellie and Muldoon, Ellie, Muldoon and Malcom, and by the time the Explorer comes, people would already have the adults.

Really trying hard not to pick up Grant, Ellie, Muldoon AND the jeep....

Restraint growing thin.

Really trying hard not to pick up Grant, Ellie, Muldoon AND the jeep....

Restraint growing thin.

I caved, I got Grant with the Dino pack, all the Jeep talk and realizing I could recreate “must go faster” when Malcom comes for me to bite on the Jeep and pay scalping price for Ellie and Muldoon.

Picked up the T-Rex statue from ThinkGeek while it was on sale. For $39.99 on sale it's a good buy. Also picked up Ellie from Target yesterday. Last one at that location but I'll be going to a few tomorrow and I'll be on the lookout for extras in case anyone needs her still.

I'm very torn on the Think Geek piece, with shipping it's still $50, it's a cool sculpt, but it's made of plastic and only weighs 1lb, it's essentially a Mattel figure without articulation that's just slightly more accurate in sculpt, even the paint isn't amazing. I'm rolling the dice hoping maybe it comes down to 50% off, if I miss out, oh well.

I'm very torn on the Think Geek piece, with shipping it's still $50, it's a cool sculpt, but it's made of plastic and only weighs 1lb, it's essentially a Mattel figure without articulation that's just slightly more accurate in sculpt, even the paint isn't amazing. I'm rolling the dice hoping maybe it comes down to 50% off, if I miss out, oh well.

agreed
plus it's BS they won't honor the internet prices in the store... which is absurd. so i said f u and passed on it.

Does anyone here have the Think Geek piece in hand to give their opinion on the overall quality, does the lightness and being made of plastic make it feel cheap?

I bought the ThinkGeek T-Rex right away on sale. I was waiting for a sale anyway. I really like it. I don't have an opinion on the weight, it's not heavy and I don't expect it to be. The details are very good -but not great. But I think it's a great piece for the price especially if you can get it on sale.

Is anyone here still looking for the Ellie Legacy figure? I'm on the lookout for extras in case anyone is seriously interested.

Sigh.the movie was so horrible and cliche.so predictable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I spent the whole time the Indoraptor was on screen trying to decide if I want the toy, it was cool in action but I don’t desire a figure.

I spent the whole time the Indoraptor was on screen trying to decide if I want the toy, it was cool in action but I don’t desire a figure.

I wish they would give us Blue (or any raptor really) and T-Rex in the same style because the Indoraptor figure is exactly what I want out of JP figures, just the wrong dino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back