Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven’t finished them yet, but highly recommend these.

58044183-7738-4B4D-9296-E22224A13ECF.jpeg

I picked one of those up, but the thing that drives me crazy is how much inaccurate information they write in those. Ever heard of actually doing research, people?

Made a Walmart run this morning and just got back from Target, no Wave 2 yet, though plenty of Grant, Ellie and Muldoon now that I paid double for Ellie and Muldoon :lol

I signed up on Walmart’s web site for an alter for the Ankylosaurus after finding it on their site with brick seek, don’t have a UPC for the new Stiggy though, that’s the only other wave 2 Dino I want. Really hoping we see a Brachiosaurus at some point.

Love the marketing level for the movie.

D925D9AC-BA85-4EAD-884C-A4AA09B4D3D9.jpeg

329254AA-25E9-4376-91C3-46C088288133.jpeg

0073AEB6-08D0-4D21-8374-7CBA48AD7D5F.jpeg

I did find the Legacy mini 5 packs, wanted this one, they had a second that didn’t interest me and there’s a third on the flyer it came with that has Spinosaurus but didn’t see that one.

8EF36A63-F0B6-4406-B444-AB3370AFBB69.jpeg

There seems no sign of Mattel pumping the brakes so I-Rex may come, but probably after all I-Raptor merchandise is sold off.

I'll stop by a Target today, I hope to find Ellie and Malcom. Just have been seeing rows and rows of Owen's and Mercs.

Able to score these guys thanks to @tedbrothers on IG, they remind me of the babies that came with the humans in the original line, couldn’t resist Blue and Rex, but they’re $15 each on Amazon so I skipped Triceratops and Stiggy.

51763562-4A6E-4170-9C8D-6A2410817AC4.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome news. Isn’t that Malcolm on the right?

I’m curious to see how these look with the face printing from their 3.75” figures. Speaking of which, did they show any new Legacy figures?

Last edited:
Lot of potential in the collectors' line. I hope the finals come somewhat close to the level of detail on the prototypes, given what Mattel is able to do with MOTUC.

I would think a line aimed at collectors would be more focused on the original films, though. Forget Blue, I'm looking for Clever Girl and the Long Grass boys. Maybe even a Rex with more than two colors painted on.

Back