Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good take, but a little misleading, I don't believe the SC Rex is packaged in a Legacy box for Target, nor is the Thrash N Throw, it's the smallest, Extreme Chompin' Rex that's the Legacy line figure.

The figures haven't been on Target's website, that I can find anyway. Just the pack with Grant and the dinosaurs.

The figures haven't been on Target's website, that I can find anyway. Just the pack with Grant and the dinosaurs.

Yeah they just have that, EC T-Rex and Jeep. They also have a 6 pack of dinos that are incorrectly listed as part of the legacy collection.

I went to one Target and was able to get the Alan, Muldoon, two different mini 5 set of dinos and the only Ellie they had. Felt like Turok the dinosaur toy hunter. Gonna try two more targets next week to find the single legacy dinos.

I checked 4 targets for those matchbox jp cars i want so much and all 4 were empty

I checked 4 targets for those matchbox jp cars i want so much and all 4 were empty

Which one? The $15 Jeep or the Hot Wheels-sized cars? I think my local Target has a bunch left. I can check tomorrow night.

Decided to get the Thrash 'N Throw Rex as I needed a decent Rexy in my collection and the Legacy one is a bit too small and the Colossal one a big too big for my tastes, but this one is just the perfect size for me. Could be better but overall I like it a lot, and much better than that abomination Hasbro put out three years ago.

0n7z5iV.png

BB3c1FF.png

Last edited:
Took advantage of the target sale and ordered SC T-rex and the $15 jeep. Added marvel legends ghost rider to get $25 off.

"Jurassic World Slime Lava Surge Playset From Mattel"

Playsets! This is exciting news! Not a new interpretation of the original compound playset but a start. I hope we have more surprises like this in-store, all leading to bigger playsets for the original films in addition to the new films.

From the pic, is that a peg to possibly attach to other sets?

Pic up at Toy News International
https://toynewsi.com/241-31184

Back