Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW)

My wife is pre-ordering this set;seems appropriate,as dinosaurs are a speciality of mine.We already have a Velociraptor to go with him(of course,it's an accurate Velociraptor,which means it's about knee high)...PS

1/6 Play Toy Dinosaur Expert Outfit (Owen Grady Outfit from Jurassic World)

$39.74 USD

Q1 2016

z061_12__14005.1444933599.1280.1280.jpg

z061_9__39682.1444933601.1280.1280.jpg

z061_11__93911.1444933601.1280.1280.jpg

z061_10__42310.1444933600.1280.1280.jpg

z061_1__15584.1444933601.1280.1280.jpg

z061_13__82621.1444933601.1280.1280.jpg

Oh my God. I need this. It'll be out Early 2016??

Looks really good, just need body and Chris Pratt GOTG headsculpt knockoff

The shirt should be blue.

Still does. I own unpainted

Does anyone else have the sideshow Jurassic Park TRex/Raptor Statue and some of their other Dino Statues? Im wondering how they look next to each other.

Bought the Papo Spinosaurus today for $23. I love the detailing on these for the price. Have the green standing t-rex and now spinosaurus. Highly recommend these as they are some of the best quality models after the Jurassic park dinos.

Please give us an accurate colored Rex female statue or figure.

Some pics of my 1993 Kenner Jurassic Park toy collection. :)

I got the big red Tyrannosaurus rex for christmas back in the day and my brothers got the Young T. rex and Triceratops. I remember how superior these toys looked, and also how robust they felt. Even though the sculpts weren't 100% accurate they were way ahead of anything else back then. Many years later a managed to get myself the Horizon T. rex vinyl kit. I've assembled it but it still needs to be painted. :)

The Young Tyrannosaurus in perfect condition. :)

The Horizon vinyl T. rex.

Currently I'm waiting for the Chronicle Collectibles T. rex statue to be available for pre-order! :)

The original JP toys were the best in the franchise, they've declined ever since to the point, the JW figures look like something out of 93.

I gave my son the large T. rex from the JW toy line for his birthday. The only thing it has over the 1993 toy is the roaring sound. The new toy sounds like the T. rex in the movie. However that doesn't save it from feeling like a cheap plastic toy. Later I got my son a (used but in good condition) big red rex as well. Guess which one he prefer? ;)

Here's the big T. rex from the Hasbro 2015 Jurassic World toy line. IMO it looks really bad. The proportions are off. The feet are too large and the tail when viewed from above is narrow like a rats tail. Also, the head is too big for the body. The roaring sound is good though.

Robban,

great looking pictures! May I ask what kind of lighting set up you use?

Back