Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive managed to stay away from this line until I ran into a bunch on clearance lol

bf83c6d7eeb5ef6a2e823090261995f9.jpg

da4ef5ab3a95fb1f267e816a2b6fb1fe.jpg

495d2990ae1fc7b9d2cf915faf6f3f29.jpg

Sad to see we probably won't be getting any more Legacy human characters, since the current lineup is being clearanced into oblivion at Target. : (

Sad to see we probably won't be getting any more Legacy human characters, since the current lineup is being clearanced into oblivion at Target. : (

Yeah, that's a bummer... the human characters are actually nicely done for the scale. I'm hoping we get more at some point. would love for them to dive into characters from the Lost World..

I got my two Indominus figures on Sunday, isn't she great? My favorite so far.

I love it so much that I put in an order for three more on Amazon a couple nights ago when it briefly went back in stock. Amazing how quickly it sold out.

It's definitely the best mass-produced Indominus toy yet, and puts all of Hasbro's attempts to shame.

4EGwesm.png

I sincerely hope they release the figure in the regular line for us peons later down the road in regular packaging. He's too popular of a character to not use that molding ever again. Hoping the "SDCC exclusive" is just the packaging...

Oh gosh noooooo not an exlusive ;_;

He looks fantastic though - I'll have to try getting him somehow.

Yeah I'm in the same boat, really want that. Does Mattel ever sell them after? I really don't think I've tried to get a Mattel exclusive ever.

I sincerely hope they release the figure in the regular line for us peons later down the road in regular packaging. He's too popular of a character to not use that molding ever again. Hoping the "SDCC exclusive" is just the packaging...

I am almost sure we will get a version without a little Raptor later.

Back