Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somebody please explain to me how a 40$ T. rex has better paint apps than chronicles and iron studios 500-1000$ Rex’s? Please chronicle collectibles send your Rex’s to whatever factory is producing rebors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my super colossal t rex repainted, and then I finished up making a base for him.

IMG_20190128_124807_021.jpg
Screenshot_20190128-132641_Instagram.jpg

Gorgeous. Who painted it, if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you and it was done by a buddy on Instagram who does a lot of custom painting and mods to figures. His name on there is plastic_surgen88.

Good God. Major products on the horizon.

Little bummed that Indominus isn't a simple articulated EC. Super Colossal Blue is a very nice surprise, but it'd be cooler if it were a different raptor. I'd love to see a Clever Girl or TLW in that scale.

I'm definitely in for at least four of those new Indominus figures. I do feel that the proportions are a little off when comparing the size of the tail and legs to the rest of the figure, but it's a masterpiece when compared to those glorified McDonald's toys that Hasblow put out.

In for the Brachiosaur. I'm really only interested in the first movie stuff. So glad there's finally something to collect for this.

Brachi! She'll be $49.99. :clap

DzzYhgpXgAAdfvb.png

Also, Mattel's Jurassic World line won Action Figure of the Year.

I’m excited and also not about Brachiosaurus, being Legacy and Target only, I fear the Spino all over again.

Just stopped by a Target, lots and lots of the JP stuff was on clearance there. I know it's usually specific to locations (Mission Valley Target in San Diego, CA), but just an FYI. After searching forever for Malcolm and Sattler and finally getting them a few months back, it bums me out seeing a half dozen of them for $4 now haha.

Back