Jungle Belloq.... FINALLY.. DONE !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas... I hope to get it out this weekend and take much better photos for the webpage.. those were pretty hasty shots just done to throw it up on here to view... plus I need to go in and detail paint the fingers / fingernails this weekend too...

Very nice. I really think this is the Belloq that Sideshow should have done. If they did, I would have bought one. Much more iconic than Belloq in white suit, IMO.

I am glad they did the white suit version though... it was much easier to take that version and find khaki safari clothes for this custom.. than it would have been to find a white suit and panama hat for a custom suited Belloq..... that same reasoning has me hoping for a LC Sallah one day.... that way I can get 2 and easily build a custom Raiders Sallah with the 2nd :)

Yeah, really nice work on this, belloq. An ok figure taken to the next level indeed. Is that his family label on the wine bottle?

That's the coolest thing I've ever seen. And I agree that if SS gave us this one, I'd have bought it. Panama hats are fine but there's just something cool about a guy in the jungle with a smoke.

Back