Custom Belloq figures..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome. I want to build my Indy collection back up.

Happy to say I finally finished my Belloq in Ceremonial Robes! I repainted the head and made the staff and chest rig from apoxie and basswood/balsa. I think I could make the chest piece better if I gave it another shot, but I'm done for now. The robes are from D-Art Studios and I believe originally made from a request by Hemble perhaps? Now to finish up some poles for the ark and then some plaster of paris rock wall and floor.

https://www.d-artstudios.com/indyline.php

View attachment 114886

View attachment 114887

View attachment 114888

View attachment 114889

Stunning looking Belloq mate and I still have my outfit stored away, I really love the staff and chest piece they turned out brillantly.

Ron

I was thinking about making a new shirt for my Belloq and was wondering if anyone has any good high res pics of his shirt. The best I can tell is that it is very very pale light blue with white pinstripes, but it looks like his collar is white devoid of any blue or pinstripe. I think he wears the same shirt throughout the entire sequence in Egypt, and then changes it on the sub. I can't seem to bring up any good pics online and am not sure if I will be able to tell if I put the Bluray in.

Yeah, it was the pics on theraider that made me think that. I popped the bluray in again, and sure enough, they are on his collar too. They are subtle.. that is until you see it on the big screen. The Cinemark theaters showed Raiders the other week, and the stripes popped. It surprised me too, as I had not really noticed it that much.

I had the opportunity to watch Raiders on Imax a year or so ago... Was awesome to see it not only on the big screen, but a seriously big screen !

Happy to say I finally finished my Belloq in Ceremonial Robes! I repainted the head and made the staff and chest rig from apoxie and basswood/balsa. I think I could make the chest piece better if I gave it another shot, but I'm done for now. The robes are from D-Art Studios and I believe originally made from a request by Hemble perhaps? Now to finish up some poles for the ark and then some plaster of paris rock wall and floor.

https://www.d-artstudios.com/indyline.php

View attachment 114886

View attachment 114887

View attachment 114888

View attachment 114889

Now that's cool!

Best,

Robert

Very nice work! Where did you get the DIetrich headsculpt from?

Back