Jungle Gear Belloq !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
OK.. this project is nowhere near done.. even calling it a work in progress is a stretch... but I have only been talking about this forever.. figured I'd throw out some pics just to give you an overall idea as to the concept... what I wanted to do is show a Belloq scene after Indy has escaped and Belloq has come back to his encampment and is gloating over his new prize.. the idol ( and Indy's handgun and whip)

Clothes are from Did.. newline leather boots and belt.. my own holster.. head is a resculpt and repaint by me.. also sculpted out his wrists to hide the joints..
98d.jpg

98d.jpg

98d.jpg

I love the little dioramas you come up with. They always have a very authentic, real world feel.

That is really nice! I've always been impressed with your Belloq resculpt and now that whole set up really adds to it. :rock

Very nice to see these showing up again, he's looking great! I've got him coming up next on my to-do list. Looks like we went for most of the same parts too!

What did you resculpt on the head?

Mike I love this piece (especially what you've done with the re-sculpted head and wrists). One question though, can he hold the idol?

Not sure.. will check when I get home this afternoon.. ( obviously I am being quite diligent at work as I post on this forum)... but I am not sure if those hands will actually hold the idol... my original plan was to have him sitting back in some kind of camp chair with his feet propped up.. holding a drink and a cigarette.. the base I have chosen was not big enough though.. and I try to keep my bases somewhat small.. we'll see what i end up with..

Mike stunning work so far mate, the thing with your style of dios is that you could actually see them doing this. Look forward to seeing the completed dio and again excellnet work.

Ron

Back