JUMANJI 2: Welcome To The Jungle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nl6bkiYW6O1upxwm8o1_400.gif

tumblr_nejo44K73l1rlb6iho10_400.gif

6514806c85725a72235ae391a13ef13b.gif

I really really loved it a lot.
It was really funny, all the jokes were great. The rock was really great actually. He did great as the nerd, he had a lot of funny moments,
Jack black also was hilarious as the dumb pretty girl. He had a lot of funny awkward moments that were hilarious.
Kevin hart was just same typical kevin hart.

I had a really great time with a full theater today. Audience had a great time also.

I checked the screening of the last jedi and there were 3people...

Kevin Hart basically just played himself while everyone had some of their counterparts come through.

another hollywood bomb.............seeing this more often lately

This movie cost 90 million to make, it's already made 340 million, this isn't even close to a bomb, it's a huge hit and it's only been out for less than 2 weeks. It's already at 185 domestically, TWICE it's production budget and it just came out.

I saw the film and personally loved it, I thought it was great and lived up to the original, I actually might like this one better. I would see this again.

i wonder why they decided to released this with star wars and not earlier, kinda weird

i wonder why they decided to released this with star wars and not earlier, kinda weird

Yeah with as well as it's doing it looks like they denied themselves a true monster hit by going toe to toe with TLJ. I'm sure they're happy to be hanging in there but I've got to imagine that they're kicking themselves for not picking a different date (like whatever day JL opened, lol.)

Back