JUMANJI 2: Welcome To The Jungle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This made me giggle a bit but, this ain't no Jumanji, and, it looks bad.

Damn that chick looks so hot. Damn, oh baby that outfit is sooo sexy. Oh yes baby oh yeah. Mmmmmm so sweet

And are you talking about my giraffe-fu?
1935599.jpg

In a way you have to respect that they didnt just remake the movie.
They are trying something new. I hate to say it but i kinda admire that.

Besides even if it was just the same board game then they would have just end up inside the jungle anyway.
This ain't new, there's a whole animu genre of people who enter games and are their characters.

This made me giggle a bit but, this ain't no Jumanji, and, it looks bad.

And are you talking about my giraffe-fu?
1935599.jpg

This ain't new, there's a whole animu genre of people who enter games and are their characters.

Its new to this franchise.

Besides whether they entered jumanji with the board game or just a video game,
The rest of the movie would have just played out the same way

Ah man. As soon as i saw it i was like wtf. A video game. I do think its funny that jack black ks the girl lol. I hope for rock this doesnt bomb like baywatch. That will be back to back "remake" failures. Hope they get the point then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like JB and The Rock, but... WHAT THE ****???
This isn't even remotely related to "JUMANJI".

Hollypoop done ****ed up franchises I loved as a kid!

I must be out of the loop because beyond the crappy movie that came out years ago, I've never ever heard anyone mention Jumanji.

Ah man. As soon as i saw it i was like wtf. A video game. I do think its funny that jack black ks the girl lol. I hope for rock this doesnt bomb like baywatch. That will be back to back "remake" failures. Hope they get the point then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. That's how I felt. Total cheese that it's now a video game.

It's like making a horror movie based on a Ouija video game. :lol

Back