JUMANJI 2: Welcome To The Jungle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol it wasn't an anime

Yeah, when I researched it, it was just an animated series. Not an anime at all. LOL!

1360178968_5.png

everyone losing their minds over the game being a video game instead......

While Im just disappointed and bothered that the jungle doesnt look nowhere near as dangerous and doesnt resemble the stuff we saw in the first Jumanji....

The plants and spiders and creatures from the first one made the jungle feel like it would have looked like very scary and dangerous

the new jungle looks boring as hell

Roles-marquants-de-Robin-Williams-Jumanji.jpg

everyone losing their minds over the game being a video game instead......
That's just the most prominent thing, I haven't watched the movie in over a decade, but I remember I really liked it as a kid, in fact I feel like watching it now, I bet it's decent.

Everything else you mention I dislike too, it just wasn't worth mentioning :lol it looks like that generic adventure movie Prince posted, or like an Adam Sandler movie with the Rock in the jungle.

That's just the most prominent thing, I haven't watched the movie in over a decade, but I remember I really liked it as a kid, in fact I feel like watching it now, I bet it's decent.

Everything else you mention I dislike too, it just wasn't worth mentioning :lol it looks like that generic adventure movie Prince posted, or like an Adam Sandler movie with the Rock in the jungle.

if they used the board game and get sucked into the board game the same way Robin Williams did, then it would play out the exact say way it did in the trailer.

they didnt want to recreate the first one so taking the people into the jungle was the most logical next step. Which they did.
they could have easily kept the board game for the first 20 minutes of the movie or whatever and people would get sucked in the same way.

So the fact that it is not the board game in that sense is kind of irrelevant.

The biggest problem is having motorcycles and helicopters in this "jungle"

Who transitioned the "magic" from that creepy one-off game into a computer game?
Lazy screenwriters, obviously. Any other explanation is irrelevant.

if they used the board game and get sucked into the board game the same way Robin Williams did, then it would play out the exact say way it did in the trailer.
Nope.
Alan got sucked in because he rolled 5 and if Sarah kept playin' he'd be out pretty quick.
In the trailer this "video game" just sucks them all in for no reason at all.

To be honest... didn't completely hate new trailer like I was expecting. Made me almost laugh a few times.

I do think the '3 lives' gag is good for comedy. You can definitely thrash everyone a couple times. Then someone can do a 'nice sacrifice' at the end, which is inevitable since its really just a game.

Back