JUMANJI 2: Welcome To The Jungle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not hype, movie was ok, good laugh..necessary to wash those ********* of TLJ out of my brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
The movie was ok, nothing special. I don't get the hype?

No hype, just a fun romp. It would not have been jarring if The Rock grabbed some animals tit, squeezed some blue milk out and cheesed to the camera.

oh and it would have been nice if Gillan showed more skin.

No hype, just a fun romp. It would not have been jarring if The Rock grabbed some animals tit, squeezed some blue milk out and cheesed to the camera.

oh and it would have been nice if Gillan showed more skin.

Not possible....we we lucky enough to get as much skin shown as she did.

I saw this the other day and all I can remember is the way Karen Gillan swayed her hips...No, but really, I dug it. Entertaining, a lot of fun, The Rock was charming, as always, and did I mention Karen Gillan swaying her hips?

Has reclaimed the top spot! :horror

This just in, WB has just announced the JUMANJI 2 producers are now in charge of the DCEU!

I heard good things about this so I started watching it last night.

Good lord in heaven are audiences really this blitheringly STUPID these days?? How the hell could anyone sit through this and not feel insulted? This movie's "plot" and pacing is aimed at mentally retarded people. There's not a single frame in this crap that anyone who has ever seen a movie before is not going to see coming from a mile away.

How could you guys sit through this??

Do modern American teenagers really relate to/act like the mincing awkward beta males we are constantly seeing on the screen these days?

Are audiences really this dumb? I swear to go movies weren't this simplistic and obvious in the 80s and 90s. We aren't far away from "Ow My Balls" and "ASS."

I heard good things about this so I started watching it last night.

Good lord in heaven are audiences really this blitheringly STUPID these days?? How the hell could anyone sit through this and not feel insulted? This movie's "plot" and pacing is aimed at mentally retarded people. There's not a single frame in this crap that anyone who has ever seen a movie before is not going to see coming from a mile away.

How could you guys sit through this??

Do modern American teenagers really relate to/act like the mincing awkward beta males we are constantly seeing on the screen these days?

Are audiences really this dumb? I swear to go movies weren't this simplistic and obvious in the 80s and 90s. We aren't far away from "Ow My Balls" and "ASS."

080.jpg

Back