Jor's basement...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, once he starts walking we're gonna have to give up on the house... but that's fine, we can get another one eventually... I'm more concerned about getting a lock for he basement door :D

You should swing by the unreal and question Andyman's sexual orientation sometime ;)

Kids are great....most of the time.:D

If I remember correctly Andy's preference was very obvious.:google

Wow very impressive - a lot to look at....love the castle with lights etc..... and of course the 4 classic 1:1 horror busts

Wow very impressive basement! I'd trade you my apartment for that basement x)

thanks, and in another 6 months i might be able to take those updated pics i keep mentioning ;)

I'm still in awe of your collection, it's an inspiration for how I want mine dislayed eventually.

Quick question: are these the Medicom Santa Jack and Jack that you have displayed on top of your Detolfs with the Jun Planning Snowman Jack, Oogie Boogie and Santa?

Joranthalus said:
6t.jpg

5t.jpg

How do you feel the Medi Jacks scale with the Jun Planning stuff in general?

Last edited:
you are correct re: the 1st question, and i think i kinda answered the 2nd in the other thread. And thanks for the kind words :)

holy ^^^^ bro...alot of really cool stuff man...nicely displayed...one question...you dust all that? :lol

It's a new house, so dust isn't really a problem... i dust once every couple years.... less for the stuff behind glass...

thanks, bamboota :)

Wow, You have one of the most creative and impressive collections on here.....love the mst3k stuff.....did you make gypsy servo and crow or did you buy those? they rock!

Thanks, i made them. Took a long time to track down all the right parts, but with the exception of painting crow, it was a fun project :)

Back