Jor's basement...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the little superdeformed universal monsters characters in the bottom of the one pic? The little black and white guys with the Japan/anime type feel to them?
Those rock.

fbust.jpg

mbust.jpg

dbust.jpg

nbust.jpg

and my homemade robot puppet babies...

botslit.jpg

2lit.jpg

5t.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

please god help me find one of those color ardeth bey life-sized busts one day!!!!!! Nice setup jor!

What are the little superdeformed universal monsters characters in the bottom of the one pic? The little black and white guys with the Japan/anime type feel to them?
Those rock.

Killer Panda's Monster Theater by SD Toys... they're pretty cool. Wish they'd make more...

Killer Panda's Monster Theater by SD Toys .
I emailed them and they are releasing series 2 soon
Keeping my eyes open for them great little figures

whoa, where'd this come from? :D

Didn't notice the bump, but that does explain some of the PMs...

Thanks guys, i really need to take some updated pics though... maybe i'll find some time later this month.

Ed! How you doing, man? Welcome to the dark side :D

But these pics are very outdated. One of these days i will take some more...

Hey, jor how you been?:dance
How's the wife and the house?
Speaking of house you ought to take a pick of your living room. You know the one that looks like it's out of a magazine.

Dude! That's fantastic news.:chew Congrats to you and the wife! Man, it has been some time since I talked to the old boardies. That house is now really a home. I guess that picture perfect living room will soon be history.

Back