Jor's basement...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
premain.jpg

mainlit.jpg

Is that the same setup ?
Looks very, very good in the last pic, when you don't see the little chairs :D:cool:

Great to see another fan of the 1:1 Universal Busts, My favourite is Ardeth !!

Is that the same setup ?
Looks very, very good in the last pic, when you don't see the little chairs :D:cool:

Great to see another fan of the 1:1 Universal Busts, My favourite is Ardeth !!

Of course you can't see the chairs, the other pic was under construction... my cat was the foreman :D

Verrrry classy setup. Takes some talent to pull things together like that.

Absolutely fantastic!:rock:rock:rock How long have you been collecting?

Well, with the exception of my vintage star wars stuff, i started getting really into it in the 90's... mostly just action figures, but most of that's been sold off to pay for the current stuff... which will probably one day be sold off to buy whatever i'll have in the future ;)

Heya Jor, may I ask what the large Snowman Jack and Oogie Boogie are (who makes them)? I am interested in adding them to my collection as well! :D

Those are made by Jun Planning. Same people who made made these...

62.jpg

63.jpg

Also did the Corpse Bride stuff. Great company!

Ahhh I had no idea! I have the Pumpkin King from that series. I have never seen the Oogie or Snowman though...here we go again, the search is on!

Thanks a ton!:peace

Best of luck to ya! The snowman Jack is fairly reasonable when it pops up on ebay, but Oogie cost me a bit... whatever you do, don't try to buy them around halloween or christmas :D

Thanks man! I found the Snowman already....Oogie is gonna be a bit tougher I suppose. That's alright...the hunt is half the thrill right? :duh

I was just looking at your 1st page of pics and was wondering what the specs are on those lights on your Premium formats? They look really bright.

I was just looking at your 1st page of pics and was wondering what the specs are on those lights on your Premium formats? They look really bright.

they're some puck lights i picked up at lowes. They're a bit brighter than the ikea nons.... but the night exposure makes them look brighter. i don't know much about them other than where i bought them :eek:

Back