Jor's basement...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn :google That is seriously one of the coolest collections I've seen. Great variety and the wall with PFs, Busts and detolfs looks great!

Well done :clap :clap :clap

Damn fine collection! Love that classic horror items and your nightmare before christmas collection!

One of my new favorite display on this board...Simply awesome !!!!

Hey thanks, everyone. It's been evolving for a long time, but it's still got a way to go before it's even half as nice as some of the collections i've seen on this board...

Best pic EVER!!!!

mainlit.jpg

ha! thanks :D

Actually, i'm partial to this one...

bavacem.jpg

but i'm a huge fan of Mez-itz and Mario Bava movies :D

It was me that asked for the pics! Man, amazing collection, seriously one of my favorites. There are more expensive collections out there, but I don't know that any have more really cool diverse pieces coherently displayed. Kudos!!! i enjoyed the pics and look forward to seeing it grow even more!:D

Yeah, i figured that out after i posted this thread... I shall edit my first post :D

Very nice. What is that castle from, I think it's for the Mezco Mez-itz Edward Scissorhands, never seen that before.

Like the MST3K stuff too.

Very nice. What is that castle from, I think it's for the Mezco Mez-itz Edward Scissorhands, never seen that before.

Like the MST3K stuff too.

Thanks. The castle started out as this

230215152.jpg

but once it was repainted, and all the props and leds were added it makes a nice home for Edward, the monsters, Ash, Hellboy.... just about any mez-itz that would feel at home in a spooky castle :)

Back