Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They got EX ones back in stock too? Thought the email was for regular only. Either way pretty good deal considering ebay regulars go for like 450 give or take now. Thank jeebus I bought mine for retail no tax or shipping, weeeeeeeeee.

Hey guys, I thought I'd drop by cause I was the one who scored the EX from SSC a little over a week ago.

I can tell you that it wasn't return fodder. IT's in great shape. Only thing I noticed was a tiny paint chip on the bottom of one of the necks. I've been getting into statues pretty heavy lately. Plus, watching Youtube reviews from the likes of Brucecamblzchin has won me over. I thought I'd share a few pics I snapped.

This thing is a must own for anybody.

Congrats on snagging the EX at such a great price (well now it's great considering how much they go for on ebay haha)

Congrats Chev. That's a seriously awesome looking statue. I just cant wait to put the EX Bats PF next to my EX Joker PF. They are going to look so great together.

You know the chev I was going through the same feelings on batman pf I just didn't get so excited when I saw the images. But after a while of taking a look at the pics it's kind of hard not to like it, like the base is awesome ! And the detail on bat

Hey guys, I thought I'd drop by cause I was the one who scored the EX from SSC a little over a week ago.

I can tell you that it wasn't return fodder. IT's in great shape. Only thing I noticed was a tiny paint chip on the bottom of one of the necks. I've been getting into statues pretty heavy lately. Plus, watching Youtube reviews from the likes of Brucecamblzchin has won me over. I thought I'd share a few pics I snapped.

This thing is a must own for anybody.

It was my first Sideshow PF, and it's still my favorite.

I can't wait to have Batman, Superman and Harley Quinn join him.

Wow he looks awesome dude!
I'm a big joker fan but actually started getting into statues recently and I missed out on him.

Do you know how much he goes for now?

Wow he looks awesome dude!
I'm a big joker fan but actually started getting into statues recently and I missed out on him.

Do you know how much he goes for now?

Well, I was lucky to get it for retail on SSC, but I've seen it range in price. 450 to over 500.

I'd ask on the Want to buy forum. Usually collectors sell to other collectors for less than eBay prices.

You know the chev I was going through the same feelings on batman pf I just didn't get so excited when I saw the images. But after a while of taking a look at the pics it's kind of hard not to like it, like the base is awesome ! And the detail on bat

You know I think it is for me. I'm not liking the cape. The thing I love about PF's more than any type of statue is the use of real fabric and other things. While I'm pretty sure the grey suit will be fabric, but the cape and mask look, I don't know how to word it right, but it looks more like a straight up poly-stone statue. I guess it will just take some getting used to. I love the stand and the pose.

good job snagging it up on ssc for the retail price, yeah i think ima go searching for one in the marketplace here. Hopefully a fellow collector has one up for grabs.

yeah i understand what your trying to say about the batman pf, will you be pre-ordering him or no?

Back