Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good job snagging it up on ssc for the retail price, yeah i think ima go searching for one in the marketplace here. Hopefully a fellow collector has one up for grabs.

yeah i understand what your trying to say about the batman pf, will you be pre-ordering him or no?

As of right now, no. Only because I'm spread really thin right now. However, I'm tempted to get him eventually.

I'm trying to build up my LOTR and Star Wars PF's right now, while downsizing some of my Sixth Scale figures.

As of right now, no. Only because I'm spread really thin right now. However, I'm tempted to get him eventually.

I'm trying to build up my LOTR and Star Wars PF's right now, while downsizing some of my Sixth Scale figures.

If you really do like the Bats PF after seeing in hand pics of it, you'll have plenty of opportunities to pick him up. With a combined ES at nearly 10,000, this will be around for awhile at a reasonable price. The EX will probably creep up a bit in price but if you don't mind picking up a REG, you'll be able to score one of these whenever the time is right for you.

How has this pic not convinced you to get a Bat fig to go with the Joker?

pa3unyse.jpg

Snadinator I can't contact Francois, I have the youtube channel maxcollector but nothing. Can you help me please :( ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back