Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats pretty handy Sexy. I've been meaning to sign up over there but I forgot my password I think lol.

Thanks! Right now users will have to enter in the listings but you just need to enter the item number and we automatically do the rest. Just need to be logged in.

I think a lot had changed since you first signed up. There is a forgotten password link and a remember me feature now as well!

I was contemplating making an Android app for tracking sales numbers for statues just the other day. The API should be easy enough to get the data but was wondering if there would be enough interest from our community to give it the green light. Give me a shout if you think it would be worth doing.

I was contemplating making an Android app for tracking sales numbers for statues just the other day. The API should be easy enough to get the data but was wondering if there would be enough interest from our community to give it the green light. Give me a shout if you think it would be worth doing.

You could build an Andriod app for Collection Stash. :D

Seen this custom of the new 52 joker using sideshows PF. I think it looks amazing. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD52lxdqf_E[/ame]

tumblr_mhtwtjhOjG1qfe3nwo1_500.gif

Back