Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a tease of another part I am working on, currently this is removable, but to fit his giant head of hair and not damage it, to me looks a bit too large, I am still planning to do a custom on 1 reg head, but this might make a nice alternative for others...even if it does look a bit large up top.

a tease of another part I am working on, currently this is removable, but to fit his giant head of hair and not damage it, to me looks a bit too large, I am still planning to do a custom on 1 reg head, but this might make a nice alternative for others...even if it does look a bit large up top.

Sweet! Count me in spazzy! I wanna see more!

Wow! Spazzy is no joke here. How does he do this awesome stuff. It's very professional and out of this world. How come SS didn't hire this guy to sculpt us new statues? Hey spazzy how about changing a aurora sing PF into a ventress PF? That would be a so cool! Just a thought ;)

Wow! Spazzy is no joke here. How does he do this awesome stuff. It's very professional and out of this world. How come SS didn't hire this guy to sculpt us new statues? Hey spazzy how about changing a aurora sing PF into a ventress PF? That would be a so cool! Just a thought ;)

Well I have been talking to Spazzy about a couple of ways to make some regular statues a little more special, and given how popular I think his work with this PF will be, I can see a lot of people coming to him to get stuff made.

Well I have been talking to Spazzy about a couple of ways to make some regular statues a little more special, and given how popular I think his work with this PF will be, I can see a lot of people coming to him to get stuff made.

Agreed, I'm digging it all. Total customization of my EX. Makes me want to buy other stuff just to get cool things made for it.

Agreed, I'm digging it all. Total customization of my EX. Makes me want to buy other stuff just to get cool things made for it.

Well it has most assuredly given me some ideas for my Batman Reg PF. Not just copying an existing Ex, but something different and possibly far cooler...lol.

Sweet! Count me in spazzy! I wanna see more!

Soon, soon :wink1:
Thanks, haven't thought about doing her, I got alot on my plate of next pieces, but always willing to take on commissions

I am enjoying this, as a collector also I love changing parts every so often, it makes it fun and interesting that way you don't get bored with the same display.

Well it has most assuredly given me some ideas for my Batman Reg PF. Not just copying an existing Ex, but something different and possibly far cooler...lol.

Me too, I am really liking the line launcher idea :)

Some updates, now on the paint work.

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

Thanks!!

Thanks !! some updates at paint, and a new base is comming

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

Thanks, a request for a base to the reg/ex head to put away, so early work but it seems where it go, need the aproval to make it in a way serius, the wire will join all the catridges and the detonator.

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

Last edited:
Adding some touch ups to the hat, the bloody mallet is pretty much ready to get a mold started, but kinda low on silicone so it may or may not get delayed. Might make a couple adjustments to it though

Back