Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock

My favorite stuff, I haven't looked back with my castings.

Ski
I will probably give it a try next time I buy some, I like the 7 minute pot time, as the one I use startis drying in 2 minutes, so it is fast if I know what I am doing, but always end up wasting more I think.

Looking great Spaazy ! I'm down for one of each, and there's more people on Fana-Collec (french collecting forum) who are up for some too. So keep us posted, we can't wait:wave

Thanks and will do :hi5:

Very interested spazzy, they look great mate. You'll post details, $$$ etc ITT?

Damn spazzy... Crowbar and mallet looks great. Can't wait to see more....

yeah, those look great. I'd like a set each, painted when you're ready to sell them.

thanks guys, info coming soon, starting on the mold for the mallet so I can work on the bloody version, currently working on the right hand.
Painting on first set should be soon, hoping to start orders this weekend if all goes well.

Last edited:
Hi to all, updates at last, all mazes finished only need to dry, here both hands changed, big items done , only left details on all the parts, also new eyes need.

Thanks!!

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

Please delete Joker off your signature! It's no longer worthy of you to have it there anymore. :monkey3

:rotfl wow you sold joker? Sometimes I feel the same for each statue I could have bought a giant size HD tv around 400.00 to 600.00. So much money spent. :monkey1

:rotfl wow you sold joker? Sometimes I feel the same for each statue I could have bought a giant size HD tv around 400.00 to 600.00. So much money spent. :monkey1

Actually, he just went out today, and I made a little money on it. In the end when the family computer went down selling Joker just seemed like the right thing to do, and in the end I do not regret it at all. It makes sure that my Batman PO is not going to cause a problem.

In the end I thought the statue looks fantastic, but I had NO problem handing him over, and I am happy with my decision, which just tells me I didn't need him in my collection. It was the right choice for me, but I totally understand why you guys all love this statue.

As for my signature I will change it up soon, but I have to fix the computer first...lol.

Back