Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if they shut down WL section.. SSC does not cancel every wait listers because there are certain allotments.

Got ya, how does that WL linger typically? Is it once they are a 100% sure they aren't getting anymore?

Got ya, how does that WL linger typically? Is it once they are a 100% sure they aren't getting anymore?

Ssc sets a certain amount of WL. I would think the WL number is set at 10% of the ES (don't quote me on this). Once those are filled, the WL is closed and is listed as Sold Out. Out of those WL, ssc may cancel some and try to push us the reg es. However not all WL are cancelled. Those are opened for sometime until the statue sells out for several months to up to a year. That is when your WL are finally cancelled. Your WL conversion should be done first come first basis. You have a higher chance of converted if you jump on the WL seconds / minutes after its sold out.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums. Today I just got my Exclusive Joker from eBay and it came in great shape but after I displayed the statue, I shuffled the table accidentally and my Joker's head and hands fell onto the tile floor. It was traumatic, this was the first collectors item I ever bought and after the shock I thought maybe it'd be best to not get into collecting. But I can't get a refund and my spirit is renewed somewhat. What I'm asking is that if any of you are selling or know of someone who is selling an exclusive head/right hand(the hand holding the sheath) that'd be much obliged. Thank you fellow fanatics, thanks a lot! :)

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums. Today I just got my Exclusive Joker from eBay and it came in great shape but after I displayed the statue, I shuffled the table accidentally and my Joker's head and hands fell onto the tile floor. It was traumatic, this was the first collectors item I ever bought and after the shock I thought maybe it'd be best to not get into collecting. But I can't get a refund and my spirit is renewed somewhat. What I'm asking is that if any of you are selling or know of someone who is selling an exclusive head/right hand(the hand holding the sheath) that'd be much obliged. Thank you fellow fanatics, thanks a lot! :)

How bad was the damage?? Do you have pictures?? You might be able to repair them.

pm me and I can possibly fix it for you

Yes Spazzy can fix it for you.... Even Vince-Vell can do it too. But if you want a faster turn around? Spazzy might be a better choice.

Yeah, I've browsed the last 30 pages looking at his molds. Amazing! Damage to the face is minimal - it's a chipped nose. 3 fingers broke off the right hand, the sheath fell off and a bit of the glove chipped off too. The right hand looks fine now, the fingers and sheath are re-attatched and I painted over the chipped glove piece with a tad bit of purple paint I had. It looks fine but it's still bothersome even if it's hard to see. Spazzy, I'd totally compensate you for your work!

finished the mallet and crowbar, too tired to take pics (4am here) but will do so when I get up before I put them in the molds. No problem with the right hand mold (well 4th times a charm) so will start resculpting it tomorrow, should be quick

Unfortunately because of a family computer blowing up I have had to sell this bad boy. However, in the end I with it, and that tells me I should have gone with the old gut reaction in the first place. Nothing against the statue, it looks awesome, but I just don't NEED it.

Unfortunately because of a family computer blowing up I have had to sell this bad boy. However, in the end I with it, and that tells me I should have gone with the old gut reaction in the first place. Nothing against the statue, it looks awesome, but I just don't NEED it.

Please delete Joker off your signature! It's no longer worthy of you to have it there anymore. :monkey3

Lol it will be done ... Once I have access to a computer, and it isn't a worthiness thing. More of a collecting philosophy thing. If I am spending $400 on something I need to have it in my collection, and I just don't need him.

I really like him too but won't truly appreciate him fully until Batman shows up to compliment him next year.

I really like him too but won't truly appreciate him fully until Batman shows up to compliment him next year.

Yeah I get it, but Superman will be my compliment to Bats, and selling Joker just makes getting Bats THAT much easier on the old pocket book. On occasion I need to make the mature decision ... Lol.

Yeah I get it, but Superman will be my compliment to Bats, and selling Joker just makes getting Bats THAT much easier on the old pocket book. On occasion I need to make the mature decision ... Lol.

It's cool bro I understand. I really wanted to keep Rhino when I get him but decided in the end Joker was a better choice to keep.

It's cool bro I understand. I really wanted to keep Rhino when I get him but decided in the end Joker was a better choice to keep.

Yeah, it is just a choice thing. This also frees up some cash if they release other statues that I want more ... cough cough insert awesome Spider-Man or Hulk statue here cough cough

Back