Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for your support. I know I'm just going to have to deal with it. Im happy for the people who got this in time. Display him well! I know for coming in late, that's just part of the game and I'm going to suck it up. I'm going to go for a ex because I always love that head better than the original. He just looks more insane. :)

Have you placed a Want to Buy ad here and the other forum?

well just opened mine up and everything was good............until i started to put him back in the packing and a piece fell out of the paper that was around the base. a small piece fell to the floor and it took a bit to find out where it went, but it's off of one of the joker faces on the base.:monkey2

guess i'll have to call/email them monday to see what they want to do.:monkey1

well just opened mine up and everything was good............until i started to put him back in the packing and a piece fell out of the paper that was around the base. a small piece fell to the floor and it took a bit to find out where it went, but it's off of one of the joker faces on the base.:monkey2

damn bro, good luck with that, hopefully sideshow can do something for you. :pray:

what exactly was it that fell off?

just opened a photobucket account and it works :dunno:dunno

ef5b621e.jpg

8d85c145.jpg

oh ****!! my heart just dropped!! now im worried about mine. sorry this happened to you bro. :(

oh no worries, i'm sure ssc will look after it. now as long as they don't do the old small refund bs i'll be fine. don't see why on this one they couldn't just send a new base, since there's only one peg hole.:dunno

Just got mine today.

This statue is truly awesome.

I'm not that big of a Joker fan, but this piece is just waaaaaaaay too awesome to pass. And I definitely really liking this piece alot.

It's awesome !!!

Back