Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, I have to go check my now....
Sorry to hear that, hope ss give you replacement, but I doubt it... Lately ss only provite parcial refund.

Tomorrow I will have my Joker!!!

5_facebook-like-button.jpg

Just got mine today.

This statue is truly awesome.

I'm not that big of a Joker fan, but this piece is just waaaaaaaay too awesome to pass. And I definitely really liking this piece alot.

It's awesome !!!

But tell us if it's awesome, :lol j/k congrats bro. :rock

At least it's in the back so I don't have to look at it while on display. Also, it's no where near as bad as the flaws on the Alien Big Chap statue I just got with the crack in the dome, and the left foot that hovers over the base. I do have that on display while I wait to hear from SS's c/s, but every time I look at it I just shake my head.

they will give u partial refund if possible they will change

Some pics with EB Heath ledger Joker pics Courtesy Nidgit from SF

eaa89cb29215d1d2a8936c467c2e90bf.jpg

What's a Matter, Heathy, had to settle for a homeless person house for a base?? Hahahahaha

5c10fa8c633ccce9213f8217c2446cc4.jpg

WHAT?!?! What do you think you're doing, Heath?

1b0ccde583db8cfa9ddf9644b15e5d05.jpg

Well I thought we could share bases, yours is much nicer

ce3585131fe580202f85e0d1d0a3221a.jpg

Touch my Base again and I'll eat your spleen, Heathy!

Couldn't resist adding in captions.

^
Those are some amazing pics you found.

Ain't no way in hell I'm gonna accept any God damned "partial refund". I want a whole new base.

Same here! my base and right hand both have flaws. I sent them a email as soon as i received it on Monday but i still have not heard from SS. No way will i accept a partial refund on a future grail piece either!!

Well I got ES 138 and 929 both EX's in the house. I have to get a replacement reg head for one of them because the hair was broken on it. I was going to hold on to both for a while but I came across two of my grail pieces and I will be forced to sell my extra after I get the replacement head.

On another note, has anyone really noticed how well the tailoring is on this piece? When I was futzing with the wrinkles in his suit I could feel that he has real pockets in his suit paints. I think that is downright amazing. I will be keeping this one in my collection for a long time. My top five statues that I own now are Talon, Skaar, Joker, Lara Croft AH version and ARH Thor. This one pushing its way right to number three for me. I hope that when I get PI and the Bat I will not be disappointed. To all who have acquired this piece congrats it is simply amazing.

:mad: :monkey2 I have no hope anymore. Closing this computer for sadness day and reality must kick in for joker ex. Leaving now.........too sad to stay on. I'm going to doing something for a few hours and come back on later. :(

Let me say this my friend. Get the Reg edition. Yes the Ex head is nice but the Reg is still the best IMO. Once you have it you will be happy. who knows perhaps someone will sell the EX head here or on ebay one day ;)

It you don't want to pay the price for the EX now I really must stress for you to get the Reg before you end up having to pay high prices for that also.

Let me say this my friend. Get the Reg edition. Yes the Ex head is nice but the Reg is still the best IMO. Once you have it you will be happy. who knows perhaps someone will sell the EX head here or on ebay one day ;)

It you don't want to pay the price for the EX now I really must stress for you to get the Reg before you end up having to pay high prices for that also.

:goodpost:I jumped on the reg the other day before it's gone too, the ex. head is nice but luckily I like the hatless head more.

Back