Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad: :monkey2 I have no hope anymore. Closing this computer for sadness day and reality must kick in for joker ex. Leaving now.........too sad to stay on. I'm going to doing something for a few hours and come back on later. :(

You got to chill out bro. It's just an extra head. Get the reg and save yourself a ton of cash and stress.

It's actually insulting.... rubbing it in the faces of everyone else here. Lame!

Insulting? no, power to him if he was able to get that many, but with all this talk he's gonna have to prove it with pics.

Pictures must have a tag with his user name and date, :lol

So I just opened mine up...really impressed with this piece. I will also jump on that group of individuals who were originally unimpressed with the exclusive...BUT, in hand the exclusive is absolutely killer. I never thought I'd actually consider using the exclusive...now I know I'll be changing them up...anyway, a couple of quick & dirty pics

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

This is so not funny. I'm starting to go broke trying to get so many of these so called new release that I never had a shot at retail. :( one day I will catch up and see the new newbies have the same issue and I will be so happy I'm not doing this anymore. Someday will come hopefully sooner than later :dunno

No need to strees my friend, if it's an ex that you want it's just a matter of paying the extra money, just make sure that the exclusive it's something you really want because after you dish the extra cash you're not gonna like it as much as you thought you would, it's easy to get caught up in the hype and spend more than you wanted for something that may or may not be that important to you, I suggest step back for a day or two and think about what you really want and if it's the extra head then just pay for it, you'll be happy. :duff

:mad: :monkey2 I have no hope anymore. Closing this computer for sadness day and reality must kick in for joker ex. Leaving now.........too sad to stay on. I'm going to doing something for a few hours and come back on later. :(
There's absolutely no need to sulk like that over the Exclusive. Get over it rather than be the fodder for ill-minded individuals here. If you really really need it, get it off Ebay while you still can. Else just the Reg which is as smashing as it can get and be a happy camper!

Cheers,
Neo.

So I just opened mine up...really impressed with this piece. I will also jump on that group of individuals who were originally unimpressed with the exclusive...BUT, in hand the exclusive is absolutely killer. I never thought I'd actually consider using the exclusive...now I know I'll be changing them up...anyway, a couple of quick & dirty pics

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

Nice pics, like that painting in the back.

I had a couple quick questions for you guys...Here is a list of little nit picky things I saw on my statue, I just want to confirm that this stuff is standard...

1. There seems to be some kind of indent at the bottom of the base. Anyone else have this?

IMG_1537.jpg

2. The Hat seems really textured on the top. Normal?

IMG_1545.jpg

3. Are the hands pure purple? Mine seem to have some weathering/dirt effect running through the wrinkles. Normal?

IMG_1553.jpg

4. Is the inner lining where the buttons are covered with these...splotch things...normal?

IMG_1541.jpg

couldn't have said it better myself....+1

I don't mean to insult anyone at all, i'm just happy and what's wrong with being happy, first of all i paid reseller for the 5 that i'm getting so it's not like i got them all on retail price, second i got a loan on my cc to do this for 12 months 0 apr so i will pay it off monthly and end the payment by the 12th month, and third i had to buy since i thought it was sold out at that time when my wl got cancelled. I would love to just post the pic when i get all 6 but if it bothers everyone then i won't. I just didn't want to miss out since i had a chance to do that when dr doom pf ex was at 500 on ebay each and i didn't. So at least now i have extras to maybe trade later on for missed statues and other collectibles. If it annoys then this is my last post here about this statue. Sorry everyone:1-1:

This is so not funny. I'm starting to go broke trying to get so many of these so called new release that I never had a shot at retail. :( one day I will catch up and see the new newbies have the same issue and I will be so happy I'm not doing this anymore. Someday will come hopefully sooner than later :dunno

Yeah calm down man, no need to get yourself in financial trouble by paying silly money for an ex. head. There's always something else coming out down the line.

I don't mean to insult anyone at all, i'm just happy and what's wrong with being happy, first of all i paid reseller for the 5 that i'm getting so it's not like i got them all on retail price, second i got a loan on my cc to do this for 12 months 0 apr so i will pay it off monthly and end the payment by the 12th month, and third i had to buy since i thought it was sold out at that time when my wl got cancelled. I would love to just post the pic when i get all 6 but if it bothers everyone then i won't. I just didn't want to miss out since i had a chance to do that when dr doom pf ex was at 500 on ebay each and i didn't. So at least now i have extras to maybe trade later on for missed statues and other collectibles. If it annoys then this is my last post here about this statue. Sorry everyone:1-1:

It is a great investment and I am legit happy for you...but don't you think it is a tiny bit irritating/ immature to constantly bring up the fact that you are getting 6...when MULTIPLE people here are attempting to get a hold of just one( and are having trouble)...I realize that isn't your fault/concern, but it seems kind of off to me...that's just my take.

It is a great investment and I am legit happy for you...but don't you think it is a tiny bit irritating/ immature to constantly bring up the fact that you are getting 6...when MULTIPLE people here are attempting to get a hold of just one( and are having trouble)...I realize that isn't your fault/concern, but it seems kind of off to me...that's just my take.

I just got overwhelmed with excitement from the moment he started to ship to the time i got this ex. I can't help but post out all that excitement but i will get control, again no insults intended. Just very happy. This is what i enjoy out of this hobby and i know it is very expensive, but if i can find a way to buy then i will and there's always a way. Again someone a few post back said it is an insult if i post all of them so i won't.

I think it's fine. It's not like he somehow manipulated SS policy. He bought 6 off eBay. Can't fault him for that. And you can't fault him for being happy about it. This is a forum afterall. As for posting over and over I think I've seen him about 3 times about it. I don't see anything wrong with it. :dunno

Doom PF hasn't been 500 since like the second week after his release, not to my knowledge at least.

Doom PF hasn't been 500 since like the second week after his release, not to my knowledge at least.

Yes my buddy was telling me to pick up at that time and i refused and look at it now. He got it on a conversion and it was epic when i saw it. Probably an all time grail on that statue. But at that time i just wasn't into doom as i am into joker. Lesson learned.

I just got overwhelmed with excitement from the moment he started to ship to the time i got this ex. I can't help but post out all that excitement but i will get control, again no insults intended. Just very happy. This is what i enjoy out of this hobby and i know it is very expensive, but if i can find a way to buy then i will and there's always a way. Again someone a few post back said it is an insult if i post all of them so i won't.

uh...no. I definitely want to see them. At this point you almost need to show us...:wink1:

I think seeing all 6 should be pretty funny.

I had a couple quick questions for you guys...Here is a list of little nit picky things I saw on my statue, I just want to confirm that this stuff is standard...

1. There seems to be some kind of indent at the bottom of the base. Anyone else have this? No indent on mine..but not really a big deal unless you will be displaying it upside down.

2. The Hat seems really textured on the top. Normal? YES

3. Are the hands pure purple? Mine seem to have some weathering/dirt effect running through the wrinkles. Normal? YES and I have seen different degrees of dirty on other close up photo's..mine are lightly dusty looking close up.

4. Is the inner lining where the buttons are covered with these...splotch things...normal? YES those hold the button thread from coming undone.They are so small there is only one thread per button so those splotches are important.Which they did not do for my Hellboy PF buttons which are very fragile.

Have fun with your Joker.:yess:

1. There seems to be some kind of indent at the bottom of the base. Anyone else have this? No indent on mine..but not really a big deal unless you will be displaying it upside down.

2. The Hat seems really textured on the top. Normal? YES

3. Are the hands pure purple? Mine seem to have some weathering/dirt effect running through the wrinkles. Normal? YES and I have seen different degrees of dirty on other close up photo's..mine are lightly dusty looking close up.

4. Is the inner lining where the buttons are covered with these...splotch things...normal? YES those hold the button thread from coming undone.They are so small there is only one thread per button so those splotches are important.Which they did not do for my Hellboy PF buttons which are very fragile.

Have fun with your Joker.:yess:

alright, thanks

Thanks everyone for your support. I know I'm just going to have to deal with it. Im happy for the people who got this in time. Display him well! I know for coming in late, that's just part of the game and I'm going to suck it up. I'm going to go for a ex because I always love that head better than the original. He just looks more insane. :)

Back