Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to say,they could just change the body and you keep the EX heads,but I just check the regular Joker and it's on "backorder". :panic:

They must have some replacements available? BTW i need a new hand & base

Seriously?? i just got screwed on the Psylocke Ex paint/cracking which they did not have any replacements and now i might get screwed again on a future grail piece! :horror all i need is a new gloved hand and maybe a new base. I never had to replace a EX base anyone know what the procedure is? i wonder if i could just buy some bronze paint and maybe fix it myself...

Know the feeling, a part of the hair on my skaar was broken, and it had some paint smudges. No replacements left =/. And paint smudges on my dewback, same there no replacement. Sucks. The funny thing is all statues bought from ebay have been in pristine condition ;).

Seriously?? i just got screwed on the Psylocke Ex paint/cracking which they did not have any replacements and now i might get screwed again on a future grail piece! :horror all i need is a new gloved hand and maybe a new base. I never had to replace a EX base anyone know what the procedure is? i wonder if i could just buy some bronze paint and maybe fix it myself...

Just speak to someone at ssc by phone or live chat. Ive had to do ot before. The sooner the better!

Know the feeling, a part of the hair on my skaar was broken, and it had some paint smudges. No replacements left =/. And paint smudges on my dewback, same there no replacement. Sucks. The funny thing is all statues bought from ebay have been in pristine condition ;).

They made 3500,still in stock.

Part of the reason to buy directly from SS is to get easy access to replacements! i could care less about partial refunds. Now if you want to keep Skaar in your collection you gotta settle for a expensive flawed piece :( i hope they have some replacements for the Joker!
Just speak to someone at ssc by phone or live chat. Ive had to do ot before. The sooner the better!
I already sent Ashley & Daniel a email with pics, but maybe i could call and find out if they have any replacements. Would the CS agent know this info?

Part of the reason to buy directly from SS is to get easy access to replacements! i could care less about partial refunds. Now if you want to keep Skaar in your collection you gotta settle for a expensive flawed piece :( i hope they have some replacements for the Joker!

I already sent Ashley & Daniel a email with pics, but maybe i could call and find out if they have any replacements. Would the CS agent know this info?

Ohh belive me i wanted a replacement for skaar especially. =/ Sucks.

Last edited:
Ohh belive me i wanted a replacement for skaar especially. =/ But what can i do, they told me no replacements =/,

That sucks bro... same here for psylocke :( BTW i just called SS and the CS agent does not know anything about Joker replacements. I guess i gotta wait for Ashley to reply to my email.

Since it's just the parts you might get lucky but I'd call them ASAP.

I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Thanks brother! SS surely must have ordered some extra parts for replacements right? Out of the thousands produced a few will have some QC problems like mine. I'll keep you guys updated!

So if you need a replacement now,you got to wait until the 2nd run in the 4Q ?

I have no clue how SS operates the replacements...but i would think they must order a few extra body parts and bases with the first run?

Just got my fedex notice stating Thurs. Oddly enough nothing from SS.

All that matters is that the Joker is pristine! As he is my favorite villain. I've had issues with my last 3 statues. One of which I had to destroy. So my fingers are crossed.

So I got charged early Friday, and still no notice. I could've understand one day delay between charging my card and shipping it (even tho it wasn't necessary), but now they are shipping to people that got charged way after me.

Not a good etiquette Sideshow, not good at all:impatient:

Sorry but what are the QC flaws?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4780196&postcount=4990

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back