Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is here on Wednesday. I was expecting it today, but they didnt get around to shipping it until now.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4780196&postcount=4990

attachment.php

attachment.php

The only thing I see is a small white line on the base. I don't see anything on the 2nd pic.

The only thing I see is a small white line on the base. I don't see anything on the 2nd pic.

White line is paint missing/chipped off & when you look at the 2nd pic you can see a scratch right on top of the hand before the 3 lines

And yes, I finally got my UPS Quantum Notification on Shipping. It'll be here soon. Only took a year and change from first setting eyes on this at SDCC '11 to now.

Do you generally get your shipping notice in your email inbox? I had to update my credit card just this morning, so I assume they won't get it shipped out for the next day or so. Is that right? This is my first order from SS, so I'm just wondering. I ordered the EX.

So I got charged early Friday, and still no notice. I could've understand one day delay between charging my card and shipping it (even tho it wasn't necessary), but now they are shipping to people that got charged way after me.

Not a good etiquette Sideshow, not good at all:impatient:

Same here, and it's pissing me off. I got charged right away in the morning on Friday, and I know someone that got charged 5 hours after me and theirs was shipped on Friday afternoon.

Back