Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the pillows at the bottom of the staircase,just in case if you fall, you land on something soft.:panic:

BTW: Nice Joker...:clap

Is it at Stanstead mate? That's literally a 40 minute drive from mine so I'm hoping for delivery tomorrow. Might take a little longer to get to you though :(

Fingers crossed :panic: I think I might get mine tomorrow or wed :yess:

Great pics shadowfax :rock seems this one is gonna be great :D

When did you get on the WL?

I got on 6/12/12 the first day when the thing came back up. Any chance you think? :dunno if it does not convert. I'm going fishing for flipper. :( it's a tough hobby for sure for new collectors who came in late. So glad I was in time for the rest of the dc line.

Feck, ITEM STATUS: BACKORDER. Was going to put my order in the 19th.

snooze-you-lose.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Pre-Ordered this way pack on September 1st, 2011... Still says "Item(s) Shipping Soon"

Sad. This is my 1st Sideshow piece I paid for since the Spider-Man 3 Diorama.

Maybe a partial refund. I'd say these are all taken up :(

Seriously?? i just got screwed on the Psylocke Ex paint/cracking which they did not have any replacements and now i might get screwed again on a future grail piece! :horror all i need is a new gloved hand and maybe a new base. I never had to replace a EX base anyone know what the procedure is? i wonder if i could just buy some bronze paint and maybe fix it myself...

I got on 6/12/12 the first day when the thing came back up. Any chance you think? :dunno if it does not convert. I'm going fishing for flipper. :( it's a tough hobby for sure for new collectors who came in late. So glad I was in time for the rest of the dc line.

I think you have a chance. I had WL for Optimus convert way after it was sold out. I got on JK WL on the 13th :(

Got my shipping notice today should have this thurs/fri. Hmmm now where to put him. Might be some rearranging on the cards

Back