Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Hey, unsure if it was mentioned or not, as I'm not going to rummage through a lot of pages to find out, but Sideshow updated the Joker EX page with a bunch of new photos.

That's really cool!!!

Do you guys know what happens if you're not home when UPS comes and they can't get a signature? Do they send the package back to SSC?
If it ships Monday it most likely won't get here till Thursday and I'm going out of town Wed-Sat.
Maybe I could have UPS keep it at one of their stores for a few days?

I was fixing the thing in his pocket when I found this:

joker20.jpg

Reminds me of the Dr. Doom PF when they put his gun w/ Holster inside his cape. You wouldn't even know it was if you didn't examine the statue closely.

That's really cool!!!

Do you guys know what happens if you're not home when UPS comes and they can't get a signature? Do they send the package back to SSC?
If it ships Monday it most likely won't get here till Thursday and I'm going out of town Wed-Sat.
Maybe I could have UPS keep it at one of their stores for a few days?

They will attempt to deliver it 3 times before sending it back to sideshow.

joker13.jpg

joker15c.jpg

joker14.jpg

joker16.jpg

joker17.jpg

joker18.jpg

joker19.jpg

Right off the bat, the box design is amazing. Has a great Killing Joker vibe to it and I feel that I could display the box all by itself.

Anyway, the base is phenomenal, as expected. I actually took pictures of all the clown faces but figured it'd be redundant. I can post them if anyone wants me to. There's a hole where the peg on Joker's right leg goes into.

I know there are those wondering about how to cane with hidden sword fits. Well, there it is. The lower cane feels like sort of a cheap thin plastic, but unnoticeable when put together. You kind of just slip the "sword" into the hole and then attach the hands to Joker's body. Strong magnets too, so there's no worry about them falling off.

Some nice things I found were the jester cuff links on his hands and the trick flower (don't know what they're formally called) that runs down his coat to his pocket.

As for the face, well the pictures say it all.

For my very first premium format, I'm very, very happy with it and I can't wait to pair him up with Batman. :wave

Great pics can't understand how you couple of guys are getting this so early though :dunno

Great pics can't understand how you couple of guys are getting this so early though :dunno

I actually have an inside man in SS that hooked me up. JK lol

I'm not sure myself. I only recently ordered this last month on the 4th. I went the flexpay route to be charged every 5th of the month. Last month I was charged on the 10th, but this time it was right on the 5th, or maybe it was the 6th, but either way it was shipped immediately by Monday and took two days to arrive, hence the Wednesday pictures.

So, I'm not sure how everyone else here set up their payments, but that guy that got his first out of all of us used money order, so his was paid off from the get-go. Or maybe it was because they knew they could get it to some quickly and get reactions. Who knows :dunno

Sucks being in the UK. I've got to wait even longer, just watching you all start to post pictures of yours.

It's like being back in the shower rooms at school

I actually have an inside man in SS that hooked me up. JK lol

I'm not sure myself. I only recently ordered this last month on the 4th. I went the flexpay route to be charged every 5th of the month. Last month I was charged on the 10th, but this time it was right on the 5th, or maybe it was the 6th, but either way it was shipped immediately by Monday and took two days to arrive, hence the Wednesday pictures.

So, I'm not sure how everyone else here set up their payments, but that guy that got his first out of all of us used money order, so his was paid off from the get-go. Or maybe it was because they knew they could get it to some quickly and get reactions. Who knows :dunno

Interesting, I don't have any hook ups either. I had my flexpay scheduled for the 5th of each month and on Sunday they punched the final charge and shipped it out Monday. Being in San Francisco I received it yesterday.

Back