Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

joker13.jpg

joker15c.jpg

joker14.jpg

joker16.jpg

joker17.jpg

joker18.jpg

joker19.jpg

Right off the bat, the box design is amazing. Has a great Killing Joker vibe to it and I feel that I could display the box all by itself.

Anyway, the base is phenomenal, as expected. I actually took pictures of all the clown faces but figured it'd be redundant. I can post them if anyone wants me to. There's a hole where the peg on Joker's right leg goes into.

I know there are those wondering about how to cane with hidden sword fits. Well, there it is. The lower cane feels like sort of a cheap thin plastic, but unnoticeable when put together. You kind of just slip the "sword" into the hole and then attach the hands to Joker's body. Strong magnets too, so there's no worry about them falling off.

Some nice things I found were the jester cuff links on his hands and the trick flower (don't know what they're formally called) that runs down his coat to his pocket.

As for the face, well the pictures say it all.

For my very first premium format, I'm very, very happy with it and I can't wait to pair him up with Batman. :wave

Looks great, I wonder if he will fit in besta without adjusting the shelve? The base is pretty high.

I don't own a besta yet, but even though Joker's officially listed as 24", I measured him to be right around 23".

Just saw the es is 2500?? Wow! Never see any ss statue have that #

I went with the regular version as well. Thanks for the pics Oeren, it took the heat off of me! :hi5:

awesome Pics Oeren........ congrats on Joker PF he looks awesome

joker13.jpg

joker15c.jpg

joker14.jpg

joker16.jpg

joker17.jpg

joker18.jpg

joker19.jpg

Right off the bat, the box design is amazing. Has a great Killing Joker vibe to it and I feel that I could display the box all by itself.

Anyway, the base is phenomenal, as expected. I actually took pictures of all the clown faces but figured it'd be redundant. I can post them if anyone wants me to. There's a hole where the peg on Joker's right leg goes into.

I know there are those wondering about how to cane with hidden sword fits. Well, there it is. The lower cane feels like sort of a cheap thin plastic, but unnoticeable when put together. You kind of just slip the "sword" into the hole and then attach the hands to Joker's body. Strong magnets too, so there's no worry about them falling off.

Some nice things I found were the jester cuff links on his hands and the trick flower (don't know what they're formally called) that runs down his coat to his pocket.

As for the face, well the pictures say it all.

For my very first premium format, I'm very, very happy with it and I can't wait to pair him up with Batman. :wave

Wow guys, he looks incredible. Fantastic QC by SS. They're back on track and I can't wait to see what's next in the DC line.

Those are some awesome pictures oeren, thank you for posting.:hi5::goodpost:

I don't own a besta yet, but even though Joker's officially listed as 24", I measured him to be right around 23".

23" will fit fine, but I am planning to display it with the EX head, I wonder if it will be taller with the EX head because of the hat.

Anyway, can't freakin wait for this.

Yeah, I wish I had the EX head. That hat is just so iconic, and I love the crazy, demented look he has, as opposed to the plain evil face of the regular. But beggars can't be choosers, I decided the regular is better than nothing at all. Still very, very happy about the figure though.

I was actually thinking of cancelling my Poison Ivy EX PO to save myself some money, no way that happens now that I have this thing in hand.

Those pictures don't do it any justice btw. So if you're excited about this statue now... well, you know. lol

Why is SS waiting until Friday to ship!?! :gah: :impatient:

Back