Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Take my money and ship the damn thing already Sideshow!

Very nice pics. I dig the little cuff links.
Can't wait to get my reg

Friday to charge,do they ship on the same day they charge ? I can't remember.

Yeah, I forgot that SS doesn't actually ship items out on processing day, at least with the few PO's I've had with them. Maybe it'll be different with the Joker. Either way, I'm not expecting many of us to get it until next week.

yeah I missed the EX too (started collecting in May). but at least I secured a reg, can't wait for this :)

Great pics. From what ive seen so far the paint on the face looks perfect :rock

Yeah, I forgot that SS doesn't actually ship items out on processing day, at least with the few PO's I've had with them. Maybe it'll be different with the Joker. Either way, I'm not expecting many of us to get it until next week.

In this case the Joker will be shipped on Monday.

This will be my first Sideshow piece and I'm so excited. I only got the regular b/c I just started collecting.

This will be the first pf for so many of us newbies. I just got into collecting one week after the wait list reopened :(

This will also be my first piece in over a year, and a good way to kick my collection back into gear! I ordered the reg PF as well, last SS statue I bought before that was Colossus last yr. Cant wait to get this one, SUPER EXCITED!

I was fixing the thing in his pocket when I found this:

joker20.jpg

Back