Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Mine is due on August 2! I paid with a money order so maybe that is why it is already shipping. Weight only says 12 lbs though which seems kind of light but I can't wait to see it!

Holly molly.. did anyone elses waitlist convert?!:panic:

Mine is due on August 2! I paid with a money order so maybe that is why it is already shipping. Weight only says 12 lbs though which seems kind of light but I can't wait to see it!

How is yours due August 2nd when Sideshow isn't charging anyone until August 10th?

How is yours due August 2nd when Sideshow isn't charging anyone until August 10th?

No idea but I got a shipping notice on Friday saying it was shipped andn is due to be at my house in Missouri on Thursday. I did pay with a money order already so maybe since I paid they sent it out early. Here is the e-mail.

The staff at Sideshow Collectibles wanted to let you know that the status of your order has changed. Specific information about the order is listed below. Please note that this e-mail is not an invoice nor does it include any shipping costs or tax/VAT/import fee information!

[Shipped] - DC Comics Collectibles The Joker Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version (Item #3001291) - 1 x $349.99
================

Gahh can't wait for this. The joker is by far one of the coolest baddies ever.

Is it terrible that I am looking foward to Rhino more than Joker? Joker is amazing but there is something about that Rhino sculpt.

No idea but I got a shipping notice on Friday saying it was shipped andn is due to be at my house in Missouri on Thursday. I did pay with a money order already so maybe since I paid they sent it out early. Here is the e-mail.

The staff at Sideshow Collectibles wanted to let you know that the status of your order has changed. Specific information about the order is listed below. Please note that this e-mail is not an invoice nor does it include any shipping costs or tax/VAT/import fee information!

[Shipped] - DC Comics Collectibles The Joker Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version (Item #3001291) - 1 x $349.99
================

WOW, very strange. But, congrats. I'm definitely excited to see in hand pics. Be sure to post a lot!!! :clap

I'm on the waitlist and on my account it says "contact to cancel" Does this mean I have a chance?

Hate to burst your bubble, but unfortunately, every waitlist I've had says that too.

However, don't give up yet. You always have a chance of converting, especially around the time when he begins to ship. Some people will cancel, and some will have card declines.

I believe mine is coming in tomorrow :panic:

(edit) lol false alarm, just received the package from Sideshow, it's my HT stuff... Let's wait for Big Hulk's reveal on Thurs :monkey2

-

Last edited:

Hate to burst your bubble, but unfortunately, every waitlist I've had says that too.

However, don't give up yet. You always have a chance of converting, especially around the time when he begins to ship. Some people will cancel, and some will have card declines.

:nono not every waitlist.....

Back