Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I have bought regular from retailer since first waitlist closed & everybody created panic that there will be no chance for getting Ex from SS. I dont like to pay more than retail so i bought regular instead. now waitlist opened i m sure it will convert i will have 2 Joker PF. I always prefer not to pay more than retail & for preorders not at all. how can we pay more than retail without not even seen in hand pics........

This is pathetic i swear.... people are acting as if its the end of the world. its a statue people, not a 401K. your not going ot make millions on the resale, who cares if they open the waitlist, and people that missed out get what they really want?! Goes to show thats its not about the statue, but the resale value. GREEEEED!!!! makes me sick.

I have been waiting for dc to go ss and now that they did i wanted multiples of the joker i bought on ebay 2 a local dealer 2 and was on wl in sept. then got my wl cancelled so i was upset. But i knew i would have 4 to keep as trade value in case i want something in which i don't have the money, i can use this as trade bait. Not reselling, i might not even trade because i'm a big joker fan. But i got my friend to go into the wl for the ex too so if both convert i might have six of the ex. I had to sell some collections to buy the four but it was worth it to get rid of them for these. For me it is ex or none.

I have been waiting for dc to go ss and now that they did i wanted multiples of the joker i bought on ebay 2 a local dealer 2 and was on wl in sept. then got my wl cancelled so i was upset. But i knew i would have 4 to keep as trade value in case i want something in which i don't have the money, i can use this as trade bait. Not reselling, i might not even trade because i'm a big joker fan. But i got my friend to go into the wl for the ex too so if both convert i might have six of the ex. I had to sell some collections to buy the four but it was worth it to get rid of them for these. For me it is ex or none.

So wait...let me get this straight, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

You were on the waitlist, they closed it, which I get, bad move on their part. But you found 4 EX Jokers and have paid for them in full in anticipation of the release and now that the waitlist is open You and a friend got back on it so now you might have 6 EX Jokers.....

And there's people on this thread waiting to snatch up one Ex joker and you're complaining....

Just had to run that through my head once to make sure I got it.

So wait...let me get this straight, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

You were on the waitlist, they closed it, which I get, bad move on their part. But you found 4 EX Jokers and have paid for them in full in anticipation of the release and now that the waitlist is open You and a friend got back on it so now you might have 6 EX Jokers.....

And there's people on this thread waiting to snatch up one Ex joker and you're complaining....

Just had to run that through my head once to make sure I got it.

Boy, that sounds like a tough thing to take...:pfft:

Boy, that sounds like a tough thing to take...:pfft:

I did pay reseller price for 4 of them so i was hoping for my sept. wl to convert so that way i can get retail for at least one. I'm not complaining now but at the time my wl got cancelled i was upset, but understood they sold out so i moved on knowing at least i bought 4. Now that the wl was put up again, i have a chance to get 2 more which is a total of 6 ex. So maybe that cancellation worked out after all.

I did pay reseller price for 4 of them so i was hoping for my sept. wl to convert so that way i can get retail for at least one. I'm not complaining now but at the time my wl got cancelled i was upset, but understood they sold out so i moved on knowing at least i bought 4. Now that the wl was put up again, i have a chance to get 2 more which is a total of 6 ex. So maybe that cancellation worked out after all.

Yeah, let me know if you decide to part with one.:hi5:

not yet .........:impatient:

u got it secure now pray for mine :pray:

Just think, it's people like badboy074 who supposedly has 6 EX Jokers, that are making you stress about potentially not even getting one. Kinda infuriating if you ask me.

Crazy thing is, he sounds just as concerned as Dhaval that he won't get an Exclusive. Well, his 6th Exclusive that is.

Back