Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Man I was late, I been gone for awhile. Now I'm back and saw this....wow...I just jumped on the WL for the Ex...any chance???

Man I was late, I been gone for awhile. Now I'm back and saw this....wow...I just jumped on the WL for the Ex...any chance???

Just sold out and its early in the game so I think you have a good chance, not to mention the huge es.

Don't know. With Cyclops sold out in 1 month and Rogue sold out before shipping, I don't think waitlists work for popular PFs anymore.

+ there's also an ES of 1250 for the EX alone. The huge ES on this will allow for waitlist conversions. Not to mention they will probably make about 2000 of the Regs. There will be plenty of these floating around upon release. The trick will be to pick it up early. Once the flippers sell their pieces for a marginal markup, this will start to be harder to find for a decent price down the road.

Yeah with an Ex ES of 1250 there will be a ton of conversions. Probably safe even if you got on the WL now.

Since it's already sold out with Nrd I don't think that there will be many cancellations.it's joker,it's the first dc statue ..

Since it's already sold out with Nrd I don't think that there will be many cancellations.it's joker,it's the first dc statue ..

If the ES was 500 or less, I would agree. However, with 1250 orders there is a larger chance for cancellations. Credit cards can be declined, jobs could be lost, or unexpected bills could pop up at the time of release. I just can't see ALL 1250 people who preordered this keeping their orders. Something is going to give with that many orders.

If the ES was 500 or less, I would agree. However, with 1250 orders there is a larger chance for cancellations. Credit cards can be declined, jobs could be lost, or unexpected bills could pop up at the time of release. I just can't see ALL 1250 people who preordered this keeping their orders. Something is going to give with that many orders.

I'm keeping mine!:)

I just can't see ALL 1250 people who preordered this keeping their orders. Something is going to give with that many orders.

There's no way that all of them will hold, but a significant number? I doubt it. It's easy to say that 500 will keep, but it's hardly inconceivable to imagine 1250 holding on, particularly with a character who arguably the most iconic comic villain ever, and a statue done as well as this one. If some manufacturing issue turns up, the odds of more cancellations increase, but short of that, I don't see 1250 to be remotely unreasonable.

So would any of you answer this...

if joker 1250 all will hold then why did my friend end up getting the pf dr doom ex and he was on wl with 500 only on those? And for sure that everyone is going to buy this because it's 1st line of pf from dc? So since i'm new and don't really know about this can someone answer that? I want to put myself on wl on the ex joker as well but first need advise/help if i should or not.

If you like it,sign in for the waitlist.
We didn't say that there won't be cancellations ,but not so many.everyone is afraid that joker will skyrocket and that's a good reason for people not to cancel.otherwise,the sculpt is outstanding and the exclusive also.

Thank you, i like it that's why i want it but only the ex and nothing else. I was just worried i was too late, and someone here said very little chance of wl getting it since it is 1st pf of dc. But thank u.

Thank you, i like it that's why i want it but only the ex and nothing else. I was just worried i was too late, and someone here said very little chance of wl getting it since it is 1st pf of dc. But thank u.

That depends.if batman is released early I think There is no big chance.but you have to try!even the regular rocks!!

Back