Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

I was real close to purchasing the DCD one but waited it out to see in hand pics. and I'm glad because this is the best Joker piece to date. :yess::yess::yess:

I may sell my car to get multiples it's that good! :family

Does SS ever put up pre-orders during the weekend? I'm booked for one weekend in August lol.

Once I heard that the rumor was pretty much truth I sold of the last of my DCD statues, they kinda paled in comparison to my Sideshow Marvel stuff anyway. I'll be happy to replace them all with Sideshow PF's. :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn0ecHHHUGo&feature=related"]‪Never Rub Another Man's Rhubarb‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

With the price it will be fetching a year down the road you will be getting a significally better car with that money ;)

sent from my Galaxy SII

I know with an investment like that I would be able to replace my Honda Accord with an Acura NSX. Hells yeah! :hi5:

Some angles make him look a little Grinch-ish. I think its the eyebrows and the nose.

Still ... cool looking figure.

SnakeDoc

When I spoke with one of the Sideshow employees at the con, he said this Joker was more similar to the Killing Joke version but not exact. The artists do take some liberty with the sculpts. He also mentioned that they intend to take the most iconic versions of each major D.C. character and do them justice. As an aside he did mention a legendary Adam Hughes D.C. character- Cat Woman. He told me he saw the preliminary drawing recently and it was awesome. Take it for what it's worth.

Adam Hughes' Catwoman is nice, as art. But a PF statue for the character should be the modern Jim Lee take, with the goggles and more burglar gear on.

I'd be disappointed if she came in only a skin tight suit with a tail

Hopefully Sideshow doesn't go and ____ this line up and make 1/5 scale comiquettes and not release all the characters in the same scale.

Has it gone up for pre-order?? I haven't seen anything for it and I don't want to miss it. Hopefully I haven't missed it, that would be a nightmare for me.

Has it gone up for pre-order?? I haven't seen anything for it and I don't want to miss it. Hopefully I haven't missed it, that would be a nightmare for me.

No not yet.

All they've said so far is that orders would be after Comic Con so I'd just sit back relax & wait for the Newsletter which you'll see before it goes up for pre-order.

Neil

...As an aside he did mention a legendary Adam Hughes D.C. character- Cat Woman. He told me he saw the preliminary drawing recently and it was awesome. Take it for what it's worth.

You mean a 1:2 scale Catwoman???

Back