Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

I'm overjoyed. I was pretty close to buying the DC Direct version, but I am glad I waited. Still, the museum quality Harley Quinn from DC Direct looks pretty good and would make a nice companion piece. This is a definite buy to be sure.

Love the pose, love the expression. A gun with the bang flag might have been nice, but I don't have any gripes.

Can't wait to order this one even though my girlfriend said it was scary looking and i shouldn't.

Ordered !!! Just hope pe-order goes up soon and i dont miss it will sell out on first day 100%

I'm not so sure. I bet the exclusive will have a TBD edition size and this will be allowed to go on for a few days. This is too big a character to limit themselves right out of the gate since they know most people want Exclusives and will pass of they miss them.

Premium-format-Joker-SDCC-001_1311202446.jpeg

SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you start your DC PF line with a bang? Like this.

This is going to be one of those "I don't care what it costs and I don't care how many they make, I just have to own this" pieces for a ton of collectors. Stick this next to a Batman PF of equal quality, and everybody will want to be your friend.

Is that an Adam Hughes Catwoman? Look at that Batman bust sketch!! SUPERMAN LOOKS EPIC!!!!

smiles_407.gif

Too much good stuff, not enough room in collection.

My God, does he look wicked! You can't be a fan of the Joker and not want this. I can't wait for this to go up.

Back