Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

I would wager from that little blurb that this will be absolutely orderable at the Con.

I thought I'd be limiting my collecting to Hot Toys, but seeing how impressive this looks from one somewhat out of focus photo makes me believe I will be entering the realm of Premium Format figures sooner than I thought.

I wouldn't say that its my favorite version of the Joker but it looks pretty dang sweet and I'm gonna get it.

So the Joker is confirmed as a PF, and I am curious as to what the Legendary Scale Gallery at 1:2 scale will consist of. Tomorrow will be great to see all that is out there at SDCC, and thanks to all of you guys who post pics for those of us who can't make it out!

Superman was never done by DCD in the 1:2 scale, I would be shocked if it wasn't him.

the thing that was cool about the DCD 1:2 scale busts was that the costumes were made from fabric. it wasn't one solid piece of polystone

Wow SS isn't fooling around this year guys, we are all going to end up in the poor house!!! :slap This is sick, I love it! :blissy

tumblr_li87tdh1s01qi79r5o1_500.jpg

10321d1127573503-george-massenburg-choses-digidesign-icon-new-studio-homer_simpson_drool.jpg

hope they make her :goodpost:

Huh...I don't love the close-up of the face...something is off about the paint but I do love the overall look.

Back