Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

Nothing shown yet, but the pose might suggest a change of hands? Holding a machine gun maybe :dunno

I love how the Joker looks but I was hoping it was a maquette. just because i am worried how a Batman PF would look. I am not crazy about Wolverine or Sabertooth in their PJs and I am afraid Batman would look the same.

I am all over a Batman Comiquette.

Lets have our finger cross. So easy for Joker to be a PF, harder for the Batman.

sideshow-collectibles-20110718062953537.jpg

sideshow-collectibles-20110718062957693.jpg

sideshow-collectibles-20110718062958708.jpg

sideshow-collectibles-20110718062959677.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

Wow simply amazing. Great start SSC and way to rub it against DCD! I am so stoke with what is to come from these license.

Wow... that is amazing looking. And the DCD is a turd by comparison.

Now hopefully IGN can leak some more goodies :rock

Nearly everything SS produces that's worth anything has an exclusive, doesn't it? Probably a hand holding a gun with the "bang" flag or some such.

Oh yeah they'll be one I guarantee it. Watch it a nod to the Super Powers figure and be his hammer.

trilogo-joker-s-a.jpg

IMG_0103-1.jpg

I love the base on it too, can't wait to order this piece. First P.F. purchase for me since I sold off my P.F. collection 2 years ago.

This is up there with the Lara Croft PF as my most anticipated pieces. What a way for Sideshow to start the DC line.

I'm going to start selling some of my not-so-favorite collectibles (basically the ones I bought on impulse and for the thrill of the hunt) and trim it down a bit to make room for the DC PF's.

Back